Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off,, my luck goes like this, I pull into the mall, day before xmas, and a front row spot is pulling out in front of me. I need a coke-cola, walk into a store, pick one from the rack, twist off the top and under it says "free coke". I walk off an airplane in Nv, (bus trip), with 25 cents, put it in a slot machine, win $35 and go eat dinner.

Now:,,,,
A guy showed up this am, cash in hand, said I want to buy your burgman scooter,,,, This was 5 minutes after my dealer called on his day off to ask me if I can feel the excitment building of the anticipated delivery this week.

I believe my spyder is on a truck en route to my dealer or else the bike gods would not have allowed my scooter to be sold.... they like me!!! lol lol and as my wife says,,,, it is just your s&^t luck!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Can you buy me a lottery ticker

first off,, my luck goes like this, I pull into the mall, day before xmas, and a front row spot is pulling out in front of me. I need a coke-cola, walk into a store, pick one from the rack, twist off the top and under it says "free coke". I walk off an airplane in Nv, (bus trip), with 25 cents, put it in a slot machine, win $35 and go eat dinner.

Now:,,,,
A guy showed up this am, cash in hand, said I want to buy your burgman scooter,,,, This was 5 minutes after my dealer called on his day off to ask me if I can feel the excitment building of the anticipated delivery this week.

I believe my spyder is on a truck en route to my dealer or else the bike gods would not have allowed my scooter to be sold.... they like me!!! lol lol and as my wife says,,,, it is just your s&^t luck!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts