Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am lucky enough to work right around the corner from my Local Can Am dealer, and about a month ago, on the way home, I saw for the very first time the Can Am Spyder. I mean, I had seen pictures online, but I had always dismissed it as a concept vehicle, as nothing that cool ever reaches production. So I went home and starting looking for information. I found plenty of reviews, which was cool, but no one was talking regularly about it. Just a mention here and there on websites reserved for more conventional machines. So, I started my own. I call it, Three Wheel Revolution.

In the course of doing research for this site I came across this forum. Finally a place where enthusiasts were gathering and discussing the Spyder, and sustaining the interest. It was exactly what I had been looking for when I first started. So I talked to Marc and he has gratiously allowed me to link to your great forum from my website; it is my hope, and intent, that as people come to my website for information, they continue on to here to continue the great discussion already underway.

I'd love to see this vibrant group grow to include many more of the Spyder enthusiasts that have made the Spyder a smash hit.

So check out the site, at http://threewheelrevolution.com, and let me know what you think. And thanks. -Shane

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Site looks good Shane. We'll check in often.

Marc

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks to the generous contribution of fellow forum contributor BPS725, I've been able to start a gallery of images that enthusiasts (so far, just the one enthusiast) have taken of the Can-Am Spyder. If interested, check it out, and if anyone wants to contribute, let me know. -Shane

1 - 3 of 3 Posts