Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Larry and I'm from the Buffalo, NY area. I ordered my Spyder on March 12th at Buck's Motorsports in Alden, NY. It's a yellow one, #113. I'm #1 on Bucks list.

Can anyone explain to me how to participate in tonight's chat? I'm not that computer savvy so a little help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Larry

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi all,

My name is Larry and I'm from the Buffalo, NY area. I ordered my Spyder on March 12th at Buck's Motorsports in Alden, NY. It's a yellow one, #113. I'm #1 on Bucks list.

Can anyone explain to me how to participate in tonight's chat? I'm not that computer savvy so a little help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Larry
Welcome

in the upper right hand corner there is a box that says live chat just click on that

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Hi Larry, Welcome to Can-AmTalk. I'm just down the thruway near Rochester.

To get into chat, all you have to do is be logged into Can-AmTalk and then click on Live Chat button on the top right of the page. It will load a Java Chat session in a separate screen.

The only problem you could encounter (small chance if you have a newer PC) is that your version of Java on your computer may need upgrading. Click here for our Help Center FAQ section. At the bottom is information on chat problems and updating Java.

Try out Chat anytime today to see if you can get in.

Go Bills

Hi all,

Larry

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Larry, Welcome to Can-AmTalk. I'm just down the thruway near Rochester.

To get into chat, all you have to do is be logged into Can-AmTalk and then click on Live Chat button on the top right of the page. It will load a Java Chat session in a separate screen.

The only problem you could encounter (small chance if you have a newer PC) is that your version of Java on your computer may need upgrading. Click here for our Help Center FAQ section. At the bottom is information on chat problems and updating Java.

Try out Chat anytime today to see if you can get in.

Go Bills
Marc,

Thanks to you too, Marc. I'll check it out. I have a brother that lives in Houston named Marc...spelled the same way.

Larry

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
Hi all,

Larry
Hi Larry
Do I understand you correctly? You are now riding a Spyder and the Plaque number is #113? When did it get delivered?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi all,

Larry
whats the latest news on delivery dates from bucks, and how many does he think hes getting?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hi all,

Larry
113 thats the lowest i heard other than jays.you must have connection's

when did you order? and when did you pick it up? Happy trail's

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
113 thats the lowest i heard other than jays.you must have connection's

when did you order? and when did you pick it up? Happy trail's
Phil209,

No, I have no connections, I just ordered early (March 12) as I stated in post #1. I don't understand where you guys got the impression I had taken delivery already.

Larry

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Bitten,

No I'm not riding a spyder, I'm still waiting for delivery like everyone else. 113 is the number on my invoice.
Just an FYI...your order # will be unrelated to your eventual Premier Edition #.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just an FYI...your order # will be unrelated to your eventual Premier Edition #.
Marc,

You mean the last 3 numbers on your order confirmation sheet from BRP is not the serial number of the Spyder you will receive? I could have sworn in earlier conversations about ordering, that that was the build number of your machine. If what you say is true, I'm sorry for giving anyone the wrong idea about my order. My misinterpretation. There's so much info and conjecture flying about here that it's getting harder to keep what few facts we do know, straight.

Larry

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Larry,

Yes, the last 3 numbers on your order sheet will not be related to the serial #/premier edition # that you get.

Marc,

You mean the last 3 numbers on your order confirmation sheet from BRP is not the serial number of the Spyder you will receive? I could have sworn in earlier conversations about ordering, that that was the build number of your machine. If what you say is true, I'm sorry for giving anyone the wrong idea about my order. My misinterpretation. There's so much info and conjecture flying about here that it's getting harder to keep what few facts we do know, straight.

Larry

·
Registered
314 Posts
Bitten,

No I'm not riding a spyder, I'm still waiting for delivery like everyone else. 113 is the number on my invoice.

Larry
Darren,

Jan from Bucks tells me that BRP keeps telling him "any day now". He didn't speculate on how many he's getting.

Larry
Phil209,

No, I have no connections, I just ordered early (March 12) as I stated in post #1. I don't understand where you guys got the impression I had taken delivery already.

Larry
well probably because you said your # 113
which (most)everyone takes as the premiere edition #on handlebar...the # on your worksheet does not have anything to do with that # you'll know your number when you get delivery and look at handlebars

that's why
jay leno's #1

1 - 17 of 17 Posts