Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello you,

I live in Rivière-Rouge,Qc, Canada (120 miles north of Montreal) and a new member on this forum since 30 minutes.

I ride an OUT-800 Xt'06 since october of 2005 :22 months and 20,500 km (13,000 miles) but on my way to get my new OUT-650 Xt'08 this coming tuesday. Prior to that, I had a Traxter-Xt'04 for 13,500 miles in 23 months.

President of the local ATV Club (www.clubquadiroquois.com) with 1500 members and open all year around. Also member of the Hells Zeihmer Club (www.quadneuf.net) for social rides with the guys. From my house, I have access to about 4,000 miles of 4 seasons trails and much more to be added in a very near future.

Very please with BRP products.
...I worked for the company in early '70 as a technical writer for the Ski Doo and Can-Am MC division.

·
JPS
244 Posts
Hello you,

I live in Rivière-Rouge,Qc, Canada (120 miles north of Montreal) and a new member on this forum since 30 minutes.

I ride an OUT-800 Xt'06 since october of 2005 :22 months and 20,500 km (13,000 miles) but on my way to get my new OUT-650 Xt'08 this coming tuesday. Prior to that, I had a Traxter-Xt'04 for 13,500 miles in 23 months.

President of the local ATV Club (www.clubquadiroquois.com) with 1500 members and open all year around. Also member of the Hells Zeihmer Club (www.quadneuf.net) for social rides with the guys. From my house, I have access to about 4,000 miles of 4 seasons trails and much more to be added in a very near future.

Very please with BRP products.
...I worked for the company in early '70 as a technical writer for the Ski Doo and Can-Am MC division.

Welcome Pierre

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Welcome to Can-AmTalk. You live in a beautiful area. I have been on snowmobile trips near you...love the trails

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to Can-AmTalk. You live in a beautiful area. I have been on snowmobile trips near you...love the trails
Same good words to you...come and see me...the ATV trails are different most of the time from the snowmobile one's.

I'm leaving tuesday,oct the 18th with 7-8 Hells Zeihmers members for a trip starting St-Michel-des-Saints>Parent>Clova>Obidjuan(indian reserve north of Reservoir Gouin)>Chapais>Chibougamau>La Doré>Watacomi>Senmaur and back to St-Michel-des-Saints...a 5-6 days trip for 1350 miles.

·
JPS
244 Posts
Thanks for the good words...if you ever want to try our ATV trails, let me know...I can help you for sure!
That sounds great Pierre. I think one thing we can do here, is work on planning rides to different locations where the different members live

This would be a great way to enjoy different locations with someone that knows the area that we would be riding in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts