Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
This is copied from DooTalk, posted with permission from Big Dog D. He told me Can-AmTalkers are welcome to come, as well.

Wanted to get the date out there before people make plans they wouldn't have had they known about this first.

I am planning on having a DooTalk BBQ on Saturday October, 20th at my shop in Uxbridge, MA. 01569

I have plenty of room for both sled & travel trailers as well as campers. There is a Motel 4 miles down the road if needed.

Bring your sleds and or quads etc... I have room to work on em, show em off and talk about em.

We will be doing something as far as food, and it's BYOB.

For those that fly their own planes, I am 15 minutes away from Hopedale Municipal Airport and we can work something out about getting you to and from there if needed.

I am open for ideas or suggestions as to activities events etc.... or if anyone has a special dish they'd like to bring or make that's fine to.

We will be having several activites. CUSTOMREV will be giving a clinic on the finer points of going "off trail" look for him right in between BAMMERS kissing booth and MOMBO's jerky stand.

Should prove to be a good time, hoping some of the members here can make it over to the BBQ.
If you have questions or need directions, contact Big Dog D directly. He has an account here as well as on DooTalk.

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's true he's not pulling anyones chain.

If anyone is in the area and would care to attend I would strongly suggest it. Not because I want you to show (I do) but because it is really nice to actually meet someone you "met" online and became friends with on the net.

I went to my first DooTalk event last year and met MERLIN there and we have since gone on several riding trips and really enjoyed it..............at least I did.

Pssst...........Ask MERLIN about his penchant for going "off trail" sometime if you want a laugh or four. :rofl

But seriously you all are welcome and I would be honored to have you.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good News!!!

I talked to Andy Prince, the manager over at NH Motorsports. He is DEFINATELY going to show up, and he wants to bring his demo trailer with '08 Can-Ams and Ski- Doos. He's chomping at the bit to have the opportunity to show off his stuff, he'd like to bring some accessories, maybe do some games/giveaways.

BDD- Andy will probably be calling you to see what you are open to and get the layout of the place, what you will let them do (he is hoping for demos but I said he'd have to talk to you).

Andy and Ryan run the store, they're great guys I've dealt with before and they really want to meet everyone!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Seriously I don't care where you are from.

If you are committed enough to drive it and are a decent enough person to not get banned from here or DooTalk...........................Come on Down!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No backups/alternate plans yet. Still on for this saturday.

Unfortunately it looks as if NH Motorsports is going to bag me for the day. So there may not be a dealer there, but it still will be fun. If you need directions, go to DooTalk and check the stickies in the GF. Location is posted there. I'll be there, as well as quite a few other.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Merlin eh???

Now I know where you get your mystical off-trail powers from!

Proudly following Merlin wherever he goes,snow time only though..

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was good. There was a multipage thread at DT with pics.

The only Can-Ammer other than me to show up was paull. Ironically, he is rocking the same machine as I am. Just a different color.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts