Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went on my first ride today. I drove 320 miles round trip for a 15 min test drive, AND IT WAS WORTH EVERY MILE! Now my soon to be wife hates it and she dont want me to get rid of my warrior, and I didnt know if I wanted to also, but when I took it out I know now this is what I want. I love this bike-car-sled-quad thing. But did anyone else think that the break was up to high I had to put my foot under to feel right. Thats nothing a little cutting and welding cant fix. But I see alot of people dont like the bars, And want them closer, I think that they should be farther so you can get into more of a sport bike poss. But thats just me.
To sum up I love it, and the warrior is going up for sale in the next few days.
Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts. P.S I'm 24 5'7'' 170 and I think it fits like a glove.
Ryan

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yes, welcome and "Congrats" on your new purchase / down payment. Hope the wait won't kill ya. Some here have been waiting 6 months or more.

The demo ride you took was on a prototype Spyder, not the end product. One thing that BRP is changing on the production model is the foot break position. No welding required

Where was the dealer / test ride located?
Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I drove to madison Wi from joliet Il, I seen the spyder last year on the web and have wanted one ever sence, I know it was a proto, the one I was on kept going into limp home mode, before I went out they fixed it and it was fine after that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i drove 120 miles and i thought that was far for test ride, my wife hated at first too looking online at it but when we went to test ride it she was hooked so now we sold the goldwing and buying a Spyder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts