Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will be using my Spyder at company events and promotions, so we are getting a trailer with CLEAR glass sides, so you can see the Sypder at all times. The trailer we are looking to get looks like the one shown here, but is a bit smaller (7'x12').

These trailers run over $5,000, but I thought others might be interested as well. If so, I could approach the manufacturer for a bulk discount.

Just an idea, so reply here if you are interested in something like this.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
I will be using my Spyder at company events and promotions, so we are getting a trailer with CLEAR glass sides, so you can see the Sypder at all times. The trailer we are looking to get looks like the one shown here, but is a bit smaller (7'x12').

These trailers run over $5,000, but I thought others might be interested as well. If so, I could approach the manufacturer for a bulk discount.

Just an idea, so reply here if you are interested in something like this.
I am interested in cost and delivery of a trailer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am interested in cost and delivery of a trailer.
I am getting 2 of these, one for a company vehicle, and another for my Spyder. I will start working with the manufacturer to see if we cant get a better price, but I am hoping for a few more people to make it worth their time to discount.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did not see it on their site: do you know the price? Or the weight?
Adventure Sports has a special air lowering feature that enables one person to load the Spyder on the trailer. The base model is about $3,000. Weight is about 450 lbs and carry capacity is 1,500 lbs

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
I have one of the ASP Spyder trailers on order and it should be arriving early next week. I'll post some pics
as soon as I have it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts