Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Maybe you tell us how to attach, I can not get it? It asks for a URL when I try to attach
Sounds like you are clicking on the
icon. That is for linking to a picture that is already hosted on the web somewhere...you would just put the url of the picture in.

If your picture is just on your PC, you want to upload it using the File Attachments option ( below text box when posting, right above Add Reply). You can browse your PC for the picture and click Add this Attachment. The image will have to be under 70K to upload. You can find Image Resizing information and lots of other useful information if the Help Center up under Site Info pulldown menu.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
Sounds like you are clicking on the
icon. That is for linking to a picture that is already hosted on the web somewhere...you would just put the url of the picture in.

If your picture is just on your PC, you want to upload it using the File Attachments option ( below text box when posting, right above Add Reply). You can browse your PC for the picture and click Add this Attachment. The image will have to be under 70K to upload. You can find Image Resizing information and lots of other useful information if the Help Center up under Site Info pulldown menu.
Had to resize, I think it worked. Thanks Marc. Is the Sunday Chat Spyder or anuthing Can Am. I use to ride both ATV, trail system cut down to nothing in Minnesota and sleds, no ___ snow anymore. Global warming I can ride the Spyder

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had to resize, I think it worked. Thanks Marc. Is the Sunday Chat Spyder or anuthing Can Am. I use to ride both ATV, trail system cut down to nothing in Minnesota and sleds, no ___ snow anymore. Global warming I can ride the Spyder
Anything Can-Am works, but discussion has primarily been SpyderTalk on Sunday's at 9pm ET. We should pick another time for ATV chat...and hopefully new Can-Am bikes soon ;)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Notice "Dorky Grin" !! Picture taken after one-hour ride through the countryside outside of Colonial Heights, VA. I bought my salesman lunch and he took me the looooooooooooooong way to the restaurant; backroads, city roads, long straight-a-ways, sweepers, tight curves, you name it. The "Smile" is still on my face.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

Attachments

·
ReTARRED
407 Posts
This is a pic from last March at a BRP/Skidoo spring tour. They actually stopped in my home town and I knew there was a Spyder there somewhere. Had to go to two different places. They had the snomobiles at one place and the ATVs and the Spyder at the other.

3 days after this pic was taken,my deposit was made.

By looking at all the "mugs" so far, I ll bet we all grew up watching the original Mighty Mouse and The Lone Ranger

·
Registered
167 Posts
Stuart here from Pittsburgh. This is me at the conclusion of an Iron Butt 1000 + mile ride - don't remember which one! Maybe in FL? My Spyder photos are too large to be posted here.

My Spyder is due sometime in my lifetime, maybe by 12-31, or certainly by 3-31, according to my dealer.

Forehead Hair Glasses Facial expression Beard

Attachments

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 288 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.