Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a 12V portable pressure washer to use when we are done riding wheelers. I know that they make one that pulls water right from a creek or stream without having a holding tank but can't seem to find anyone that sells them. Does anyone have any information on one or a lead that I can look into to try and find one.

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I am looking for a 12V portable pressure washer to use when we are done riding wheelers. I know that they make one that pulls water right from a creek or stream without having a holding tank but can't seem to find anyone that sells them. Does anyone have any information on one or a lead that I can look into to try and find one.

Thanks,

Scott
Not to sure about a high presure washer, but lots of riders use bilge pumps from boats ( any marine type store, or even Wally world)

they suck from any water sourece and have built in screan to keep some of the bigger chunks of creek bottom out, and they work ok.

I use a 12V pump from a RV ,. about 60psi , but have made my own screens to protect the impellers, and regular type garden hose and nozzel. ( got it from a place called Princess Auto in Canada here , eh ??)

Wolf

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lone Wolf. I will check into that. Don't need a lot of pressure, just enough to help wash some of the mud off before it dries on and we have to wash it off at home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts