Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Any idea if the Back Rack is required to get the back support option??

Can you have both installed at the same time??

Any idea if the back rest folds down?

Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any idea if the Back Rack is required to get the back support option??

Can you have both installed at the same time??

Any idea if the back rest folds down?

Thanks for the pics!
According to the narrative in the catalog;

- The Rack is required to install the back rest

- Yes . .Since the rack is required, both would be installed at the same time

- Nothing indicates that the back rest will fold down . .I assume it is rigid

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry i got these 2 at demo ride saturday (my third) there was spyder rep giving them away at booth they had set up..(eastbay motorsports hayward ca.) i have'nt seen these before also got 2 large posters with pict both sides of each color & nice demo disk i added picts of the catalog,s at ------

http://www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/190422

dont know if that helps .probably no way to get any info from can am. being that we all have'nt had any luck with that any info i can help with i will

·
Registered
16 Posts
sorry i got these 2 at demo ride saturday (my third) there was spyder rep giving them away at booth they had set up..(eastbay motorsports hayward ca.) i have'nt seen these before also got 2 large posters with pict both sides of each color & nice demo disk i added picts of the catalog,s at ------

http://www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/190422

dont know if that helps .probably no way to get any info from can am. being that we all have'nt had any luck with that any info i can help with i will
I have the black catalog it was sent by the dealer ,but not the silver accessory catalog. BRP should have also mailed accessory catalogs to those that have place deposits for the Spyder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts