Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I posted before my unit is set to be in on Oct 9th. Just wondering here, how do we actually know there will only be 600 built and that if you order one now you wont get it till late spring. How do we know its not a iphone type thing where its hyped up so people wait on long lines and spend extra money when there really is no shortage at all.

I know, thats nuts to think we all know the situation and those of us who ordered long ago are glad of there decission, but really.....do we really know?

On another note, if someone does order now when would they expect to get their machine?

--John

·
Registered
708 Posts
As I posted before my unit is set to be in on Oct 9th. Just wondering here, how do we actually know there will only be 600 built and that if you order one now you wont get it till late spring. How do we know its not a iphone type thing where its hyped up so people wait on long lines and spend extra money when there really is no shortage at all.

I know, thats nuts to think we all know the situation and those of us who ordered long ago are glad of there decission, but really.....do we really know?

On another note, if someone does order now when would they expect to get their machine?

--John
I think it's safe to say that after dropping 160 million dollars in R&D, BRP would like to see some return on that investment and sooner than later. Trust me, if they were ready to go right now, today. They would be at the dealerships. This product is not receiving the same level of broad advertising that the ipod's did.

"On another note, if someone does order now when would they expect to get their machine?" Call your local dealer and ask them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts