Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I just got our letters from BRP today letting us know our First Owners jackets have been sent to our dealer. Not bad since we didn't order our Spyders until the end of August for my husband and the 2nd week of Sept. for me. I just made the deadline for a Jacket by a couple of day I was told. Anyway, it is something to keep the excitement going while I continue to live vicariously through those of you that are receiving your Spyders. I hope everyone enjoys them and keeps us posted on all aspects of being an owner.

·
Registered
801 Posts
My husband and I just got our letters from BRP today letting us know our First Owners jackets have been sent to our dealer. Not bad since we didn't order our Spyders until the end of August for my husband and the 2nd week of Sept. for me. I just made the deadline for a Jacket by a couple of day I was told. Anyway, it is something to keep the excitement going while I continue to live vicariously through those of you that are receiving your Spyders. I hope everyone enjoys them and keeps us posted on all aspects of being an owner.
Got my jacket letter the other day too...Since I am several states from the dealer, I'm going to see if they can ship the jacket to me to hold things over until the Spyder arrives...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Also got a letter about my Jacket being at the dealer by the end of November. Pretty surprising to me since I only ordered 9/15/07. Dealer says I'm #8 for a May delivery (third allotment). At least I'll have a little something to put under the tree now!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts