Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wonder if Leno will talk about the Spyder on his show?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wonder if Leno will talk about the Spyder on his show?
If he's going to show the Spyder on his website , surely that means he'd have got his last week as they'd need to film the segment , edit it and then put it up on the site. Either that or he's the first big celebrity to be publically shafted by BRP !! I cant wait to see if it appears or not....

·
Registered
40 Posts
If he's going to show the Spyder on his website , surely that means he'd have got his last week as they'd need to film the segment , edit it and then put it up on the site. Either that or he's the first big celebrity to be publically shafted by BRP !! I cant wait to see if it appears or not....
Does that mean he'll get the stickers and ball cap offer. BUMMER!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
856 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great pics on there...the flood gates have opened

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Okay, Now I want mine even more. I loved those pictures, especially the one of the handlebars with the Special Edition #1 on it. Since I'm slated for a spring delivery but did get a 1st owners jacket, I wonder if I'll have a Special Edition # and if so what number it is? Are they only numbered for the first 600 or the first 2500, does anyone know for sure. I am so excited about this Spyder that March can not get here fast enough.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I just watched the video too, now I want mine even more. I loved the 45min-hour demo ride my husband and I got. It just wasn't enough time on the Spyder. I even got to let loose a little and got up to about 97 mph. I hope all you guys getting yours this month just really enjoy them and get some great riding weather. Keep the rest of us posted.
Deb

·
Registered
314 Posts
was a little suprised that he got no option's. not enough time? ,no parts .

and it seem to me jay had more to say then the rep that was there. he was not a good pitch man. explained some of the lack of info from brp

·
Registered
188 Posts
was a little suprised that he got no option's. not enough time? ,no parts .

and it seem to me jay had more to say then the rep that was there. he was not a good pitch man. explained some of the lack of info from brp

As for the options, could be that he wanted his #1 Spyder to be straight stock.

·
Registered
708 Posts
At least we have confirmation that BRP, really is building these things.
Happen to notice that there was (no) license plate on Jay's Spyder?

Is it me or is Jay's entire wardrobe consist of a long sleeve denim shirt and blue jeans? Every photo he's in, that's all he's wearing and hands in his pockets. Just an observation.
Your right about the lack of options, strange.

·
Registered
352 Posts
At least we have confirmation that BRP, really is building these things.
Happen to notice that there was (no) license plate on Jay's Spyder?

Is it me or is Jay's entire wardrobe consist of a long sleeve denim shirt and blue jeans? Every photo he's in, that's all he's wearing and hands in his pockets. Just an observation.
Your right about the lack of options, strange.
For those who were listening, Jay did mention that he wants an optional exhaust, that is louder than the stock one, as soon as it becomes available.

Richard

·
Registered
801 Posts
Note that Jay's Spyder #0001 has the smaller clear turn signal lights, not the larger ambers.

And we also know that the serial numbers are sequential starting with Jay's first one...Wish I knew my place in line!

·
SR Arndt
361 Posts
Note that Jay's Spyder #0001 has the smaller clear turn signal lights, not the larger ambers.

And we also know that the serial numbers are sequential starting with Jay's first one...Wish I knew my place in line!
It makes me happy to see Jay's Spyder on the road and to hear some of the folks here who are about to get theirs...but DANG it also makes it hard to be patient!!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts