Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who gets the first owners group jacket?The web site says if you order the Spyder before Sept 2007 you get the jacket and plaque..I did not get mine...

·
Registered
856 Posts
Who gets the first owners group jacket?The web site says if you order the Spyder before Sept 2007 you get the jacket and plaque..I did not get mine...
It is for the first 2500 people that ordered before September 20, 2007.

·
Registered
314 Posts
does your certificate/ worksheet have "receive a free can-am spyder jacket" under selected program offer and the size jacket ordered..???
mine does .i've already received my jacket....a dealer in town says he's still taking orders that come with a jacket and plaque...so for what its worth.

·
Registered
856 Posts
does your certificate/ worksheet have "receive a free can-am spyder jacket" under selected program offer and the size jacket ordered..???
mine does .i've already received my jacket....a dealer in town says he's still taking orders that come with a jacket and plaque...so for what its worth.
Yes mine also says that. I also have received the jacket already. Rumor is that my dealer is expecting a shipment next week but he still hasn't called me.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered my Spyder in June and the web site said nothing about the amount ordered only that you must order before Sept 2007...

·
Registered
314 Posts
I ordered my Spyder in June and the web site said nothing about the amount ordered only that you must order before Sept 2007...
call your dealer .from what i've seen most dealers have had the jackets for a while now..i received a letter in the mail from brp telling me my jacket would be at dealer within weeks and to contact dealer then.and i went and picked up... dealer was going to keep and hand out with spyder when delivered but letter says ready to be picked up so i took it home at least i have something to show for my deposit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts