Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
HAHA, I love it how Bombardier always seem to have "spy videos" or in this case "spy photos"

I think it's pretty innovative, and it would be pretty stable because there are 2 wheels up front (not like your conventional trike)

But Id like to see it in person before I can make any judgements.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Cool, I really am liking the idea of a 130HP, 1000cc V-Twin. If these things make it to production, I am sure someone will drop one of those in an Outty just for grins...

·
Registered
12 Posts
The old fart 3-wheel harleys lack a lot to be desired. great for people who can't hold a bike up, but suck for turning, and suck in wet/slick conditions if you aint careful from what I am told by bikers. I am not experienced here, this is just what I am told...just so any bikers out there who disagree know where I am coming from...

two in the front and one in the back lets you lean in your turns like a bike was meant to do, while giving you even greater stability for the old farts than the two in the back style. It is a practical mcahine for those wanting 3 wheels, much better than the regular style 3-wheeler in my opinion. But it is a 3-wheeler, how many people out there really want a 3-wheeler anyway? I don't know the answer, but I sure don't see many. Maybe this will make the difference, and get more people on them.

·
Registered
209 Posts
There was a whole review yesterday in the New York Times.... it was sent out to all the BRP dealers... I have a copy of the article.... pm me with your email address and I'll send it to you if you're interested.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The boss was in San Diego last weekend to ride the Spyder. Says its pretty neat, basically impossible to flip over w/ the traction control, ABS and stability controls. We will be selling these but they won't arrive until the fall. Can't wait to ride one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts