Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Featherlite Trailers launches online Creative Cargo Contest

Featherlite TrailersCRESCO, IA (September 18, 2006) - Featherlite knows its trailers are used to haul a wide range of cargo, and now they're looking for the most creative cargo. Through an online contest, trailer owners can register and submit photos of their creative cargo on Featherlite's website.

Trailer owners who are using their trailer to haul something unusual, whether it's for business or leisure, are asked to submit a photo of themselves, their cargo and their trailer in one picture. The possibilities for creative cargo are endless, but some examples include unique animals, specialized vehicles or recreation equipment, collections, equipment or materials for a unique business or hobby and so on.

Submissions will be judged and selected entries will be posted on Featherlite's website. A monthly winner will be chosen and featured on Featherlite's website and receive a prize.

For full details or to enter, visit www.fthr.com/cargo. The contest ends December 31, 2006.

Featherlite is a leading manufacturer of standard and custom models of utility, recreational, car, horse, livestock, race, mobile marketing, emergency response and commercial trailers.

About Featherlite
Featherlite, Inc., (Nasdaq: FTHR) is a North American leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing high quality aluminum specialty trailers, specialized transporters and custom mobile marketing trailers, and luxury motor coaches. Featherlite has highly diversified product lines offering hundreds of standard model and custom-designed horse, livestock, car, utility and recreational trailers through an extensive dealer network in the U.S. and Canada. In addition to its "Official Trailer" status of NASCAR, Featherlite is a sponsor of many equine, livestock and motorsports organizations.

Wolf ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Think I'd win if I took a picture of a trailer filled with illegal aliens crossing the border? I could say they're BRP employees, and I'm just bringing them accross for some training.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts