Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if there are any (future) Spyder owners in my general area that would want to meet up for rides next year? I live about 15 minutes away from Claremont NH, and about 30 minutes away from the Lebanon area.

·
Registered
30 Posts
-->QUOTE(Mike B @ Nov 2 2007, 08:35 AM) [post="12586"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
I was just wondering if there are any (future) Spyder owners in my general area that would want to meet up for rides next year? I live about 15 minutes away from Claremont NH, and about 30 minutes away from the Lebanon area.
[/quote]
Hi Mike,
I live in the Waterville, ME area and I plan on a lot of riding as soon as the snow is gone. Give me a yell in March or April. Pete

·
Registered
3 Posts
-->QUOTE(Mike B @ Nov 2 2007, 08:35 AM) [post="12586"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
[/quote]
Hi Mike
I live down by Keene, NH and ordered mine at Higgins as well. Should be here end of Feb. or March. Can't wait! Maybe we could ride some time. I heard the owner of Nissan of Kenne bought one as well.
Jeff

·
Registered
41 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hi Mike
I live down by Keene, NH and ordered mine at Higgins as well. Should be here end of Feb. or March. Can't wait! Maybe we could ride some time. I heard the owner of Nissan of Kenne bought one as well.
Jeff
Hi all. We live in East Wakefield, NH and we bought two so might be fun to do a ride sometime.
Kathy & John

·
Registered
3 Posts
-->QUOTE(Mike B @ Nov 2 2007, 09:35 AM) [post="12586"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
[/quote]
Hey Mike
Have you been down around Keene? I've been all around there but I keep getting told there's a yellow one around, too. Is that you?
jeff

Hi all. We live in East Wakefield, NH and we bought two so might be fun to do a ride sometime.
Kathy & John
Maybe we could organize a ride in June or July?
Jeff

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi jeff,

i have ridden to keene a couple of times since march. i ride mostly in the claremont and springfield VT areas. i met an gentleman from charlestown NH that also has a yellow spyder. what color do you have? do you ever come up this way?

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi jeff,

i have ridden to keene a couple of times since march. i ride mostly in the claremont and springfield VT areas. i met an gentleman from charlestown NH that also has a yellow spyder. what color do you have? do you ever come up this way?
Hi Mike
Mine is silver. I do get up there at times because my family has a camper in Littleton so we drive up 91 or 12 most weekends. Definitely makes you a celebrity driving these things around, huh? I love it. I've been a motorcycle/atv guy for years but after trying a Spyder, I've found my favorite toy! I've even convinced my wife to get on it with me even though she would never climb on any of my bikes. I just ordered the pipe for mine from Keene motorsports-can't wait! Finally-a year round toy for the streets!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts