Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
We are all wondering where and when our Spyders will show up. Well I have a idea to narrow / help in the waiting. In the profile section of our user name if everyone puts under thier ride the date they ordered their Spyder it could narrow things down for us. I realize the waiting is killing us all but this could help just a bit. Just my thoughts to ease the pain.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Also make sure that you put your city and state where you are located.

·
Registered
708 Posts
We are all wondering where and when our Spyders will show up. Well I have a idea to narrow help in the waiting. In the profile section of our user name if everyone puts under thier ride the date they ordered their Spyder it could narrow things down for us. I realize the waiting is killing us all but this could help just a bit. Just me thought to ease the pain.
I don't quite follow you. How is listing when we placed our order going to ease the pain of all these delays? I don't mean to appear difficult, help me out.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ok I realize that there are many factors in this whole thing that none of know….ie when we ordered, how many were allocated for our dealer, where we are on the allocation list, etc, etc, etc. If any of us knew the factors and equations we would't be so nerve racked. I am not saying this might solve anything but you never know if we see the pattern and how close we are getting to our order dates. On the other hand when people are saying that their bike will be here in two weeks or so and some of us know they bought it in a busy city in the month of July after all the allocations from their dealership were gone….well, we all know that can't be true and it just stirring up this whole thing.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
I'll play along. I also counted up all the dealers today. I came up with 144 in the US. With only 600 units shipping in Ocotber? (first run) if they produce 10 @ day it will take them well after October to get them out. They would only have 200 done by this Friday if they got 10 off the line September 14th and only worked M=F. YAH I am really going to needs medication soon.

My dealer is only getting 2 the first run. Keeping one for themselves, I am sure all the dealers will keep one for Demo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts