Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Marianne and I have enjoyed our SpYder so much and enjoyed the other Spyder Owners so much that we are looking to try and start a Motorcycle Club for us Spyder Riders.
I have not really posted with this site but can't wait to ride with other Spyder's. If anyone in the Hudson Valley, NY or surrounding areas is interested in joining or even helping start the club please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from others who Love their Spyder as much as we do.

Chezeburger

·
Registered
139 Posts
i would love to help you out with a group, but im about 5 hours away from you, im in central ny between syracuse and albany,but if there is anything i could help with let me know

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Rochester, NY here. We have a big group that rides in Central and Western NY. Would love to add you guys to future rides.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey All,

Marianne and I have enjoyed our SpYder so much and enjoyed the other Spyder Owners so much that we are looking to try and start a Motorcycle Club for us Spyder Riders.
I have not really posted with this site but can't wait to ride with other Spyder's. If anyone in the Hudson Valley, NY or surrounding areas is interested in joining or even helping start the club please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from others who Love their Spyder as much as we do.

Chezeburger
I’m in carmel my wife and I also enjoy our spyder

1 - 6 of 6 Posts