Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see we have a lot more dt imports since the crash. I'm dt import, but from a while ago. I wanted a low member number

Get well soon, Dootalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was going to join right away when this site was created, but I have a hard enough time keep up with everything going on on DooTalk so I didn't..... until now. I'm jumping on the Crashed Band Wagon!

I do have an old quad to ride and plan to buy one next year for the new property we just bought. :righton

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had joined shortly after the site was up with the intent of getting an OutLander shortly. Now that my plans of shortly have been extended out further than I care I haven't been here as much.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dootalk being down sucks.
Nuff said!

Anyone know how to get a hold of the guy that makes those nylon spacers/inserts for our rear skid torsion springs on DooTalk?

I need to order some a.s.a.p.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Im here because Dootalk is down, dont care too much for wheelers.... Around here they ride when the trails are wet, rut it all up, then when show comes the trails are water holes because those ruts are full of water.. Luckily, for those reasons, wheelers are being shut out by landowners who are putting wooden fences across the sled trails in the summer....

Guess i dont really hate the wheelers until some idiot messes my trails up which were built by my sled donations...

Josh

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was planning on revisiting a dootalk topic on tearing down and re-building the clutches. I couldn't so I figured I'd wing it, I had the clutches off anyway. Well, those little locknuts around the center bolt on the primary- I'm thinking I wasn't suppossed to touch those because the whole nut and stud turn together after I cracked one loose. I need my dootalk for some valuable information.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts