Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys,

After several Months of waiting, we have just had the UK launch/demo from BRP on the Spyder this weekend and I had my first ride yesterday, albeit the prototype version.

Signed up straight after and got my name down, however the first delivery of Spyders to the UK's dealers will be approx Feburary/March time.

At present we only have 2 dealers allocated for the whole of England/Scotland/Wales!!!!
Price is going to be about £11,000 circa $22,000, on the road, with all tax/delivery included, which is not bad compared with your prices, as any other product of BRP seems to be double the Dollar price, ( $21000 for a Renegade and $22000 for a RXP PWC).

Anyway, this site is a great find and it has been interesting reading about you guys and what you have ordered and obviously the close delivery dates for your Spyders!!!

Best wishes to all of you and enjoy!!!!

Look forward to having some input and help from you all.

Regards
Jonathan

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Welcome to SpyderTalk.com Jonathan.

Hi Guys,

After several Months of waiting, we have just had the UK launch/demo from BRP on the Spyder this weekend and I had my first ride yesterday, albeit the prototytpe version.
Already got my deposit/name down, however the first delivery of Spyders to the UK's dealers will be approx Feburary/March time.

At present we only have 2 dealers allocated for the whole of England/Scotland/Wales!!!!
Price is going to be about £11,000 circa $20,000, which is not bad compared with your prices, as any other product of BRP seems to be double the Dollar price, (paid $21000 for a Renegade and $22000 for a RXP PWC).

Anyway, this site is a great find and it has been interesting reading about you guys and what you have ordered and obviously the close delivery dates for your Spyders!!!

Best wishes to all of you and enjoy!!!!

Look forward to having some input and help from you all.

Regards
Jonathan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Jonathan,

My brother and me went to Kemble and had our goes at the weekend. We were really pleased that we could take a road trip on them, we thought that we would end up riding them round the airfield.

We have both put down our deposits with Adrenaline as we are both from Dorset and it seemed the nearest dealer. We actualy sent our deposits in Sept and have been waiting ages to get a go.

They are just as good as we thought they would be.

Don't know how many sales there will be in the UK to start with but would be interesting to get a riders group when we finally get ours in the UK.

In Poole, Dorset. there is a regular Biker meet (200+ Bikers on a normal meet, considerably more on the first and last days) on the second Tuesday of the month throughout the Summer and we both intend to show the Spyders off at the first one next year if we have got them by then.

best wishes

Brian & Les

1 - 3 of 3 Posts