Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Just waiting for my ride.
hey one2 glad to hear from another tn spydie nice to meet you im getting mine in june i see there is someone in west tn getting one to and dont forget about the gat gathering in sept

billyybob

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey one2 glad to hear from another tn spydie nice to meet you im getting mine in june i see there is someone in west tn getting one to and dont forget about the gat gathering in sept

billyybob
Im getting mine in march to may. I live in JC. Need any help with gathering.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I live in Spring City (east Tenn) and ordered a Yellow from Swampfox back in early June. Probably will get it in March.
hey jd nice to meet you wonder acually how many are coming to tn?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live in East TN (Whitesburg near Morristown), Wife has ordered silver Spyder from SwampFox, due in May, glad to hear other east TN buyers

Wayne

·
Registered
21 Posts
going to pick up #2470 next week. This will be the wife's toy. Headed out west in june on a 16 day bike trip. Dont know if the wife will ride the yellow Spyder. She like to sight see from the Ultra.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
We now have dealers East TN Atv, Alcoa Good times in east TN.
yep i saw that going west on 40 crossville is the next one then 2 in nashville and then the next one i see is in jackson, i75 north of i40 one in lafolette so they are here . i will be going to the crossville dealer for service

1 - 9 of 9 Posts