Can Am Spyder Forum banner

Helmets from Can Am

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  billybob 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
If anyone is looking at the Can Am helmets and have not figured it out, they are Scorpion Helmets. They are an excellent helmet at an excellent price. You can find them at most motorcycle shops. More colors to choose from then what Can Am is currently offering.

See less See more
#9 ·
The Can-Am GS-2 is the same as the Scorpion EXO 700, and the GSX-2 is the EXO 1000. I've got the Can-Am GSX-2 and its a fantastic helmet.

I too like the flip down sun-shade. Reminds me of my Bombardier Modular Ski-doo helmet! AND I LOVE THAT HELMET!

I'm just trying to find a good headset that I can mount in mine. Most of the good ones require cutting of the foam, and i'm not exactly looking forward to screwing mine up!

#12 ·
HJC FS10 is a full-faced with the visor. Noland, HJC, Shoei and a few others make a full-face modular with the sun visor built in. I have the HJC Sy-Max II with the flip down sun visor and absolutely love it.

I didn't know that BRP had picked up the Scorpion EXO 1000 for their line of helmets!!

#14 ·
annette and i have 2 exo 1000 love em all the liner comes out to wash , or replace , face shield changes quikly . very good ventalation for warm or cold weather . autocom system installed easily with these features we also have the hard cases for storage very nice indeed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.