Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello comrades, this summer were evidence of spyder in Europe, I have not had the opportunity to do the tests. In forums Spaniards are all praise for the spyder, although it says that shows a lot of heat in the right leg.
This can be very annoying problems on long journeys.
Do BRP has improved? .

I use an ATV Outlander 400 max, and I know that heat.

I reserve my spyder made by August 2008.

ROUTES AND GOOD LUCK WITH LARGE MACHINE
Pardon my English, the translator use Google.
Manuel, Spain (Canary Islands).

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Hello comrades, this summer were evidence of spyder in Europe, I have not had the opportunity to do the tests. In forums Spaniards are all praise for the spyder, although it says that shows a lot of heat in the right leg.
This can be very annoying problems on long journeys.
Do BRP has improved? .

I use an ATV Outlander 400 max, and I know that heat.

I reserve my spyder made by August 2008.

ROUTES AND GOOD LUCK WITH LARGE MACHINE
Pardon my English, the translator use Google.
Manuel, Spain (Canary Islands).
They said this was one of the things that was changed.
Hope this to be true.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Yes, they made changes to address the hot air flow on the production models.

·
Registered
11 Posts
On my 1.5 hour journey home yesterday, I did notice more heat on the right leg than I would of liked. Owell, I still love the spyder.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yes, some heat is still there. Forget about shorts or sandles.
Shorts or sandals on a street machine? If you think the heat on the Spyder is bad try riding one of the new Harleys. My 08 Street Glide cooks both my legs and inner thighs.

·
SR Arndt
361 Posts
Shorts or sandals on a street machine? If you think the heat on the Spyder is bad try riding one of the new Harleys. My 08 Street Glide cooks both my legs and inner thighs.
Does that little red thing pop out to let you know when you're done?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well all I can tell you is the heat is still there and it really is a pain the last few days as it has been 80. I can imagine how hot these are gonna feel in the summer.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Well all I can tell you is the heat is still there and it really is a pain the last few days as it has been 80. I can imagine how hot these are gonna feel in the summer.
you need to drive faster, change the RPM around. the fan ill shut off
I don't notice no heat at 90-100 lol hell i don't think about nothing but the road and my surroundings.
and you wouldn't catch me dead in shorts on a bike. well maybe that';s the only way. lol

sh&% to ride safely you should have full gear. no matter what the weather is

·
Registered
708 Posts
you need to drive faster, change the RPM around. the fan ill shut off
I don't notice no heat at 90-100 lol hell i don't think about nothing but the road and my surroundings.
and you wouldn't catch me dead in shorts on a bike. well maybe that';s the only way. lol

sh&% to ride safely you should have full gear. no matter what the weather is
Kind of a contradiction isn't it?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Kind of a contradiction isn't it?
how so my good Sir?
at 90-100 miles per hour I don't notice heat hitting my leg. <<<<<<wind velocity is higher than the fan speed and out put

You should always dress in full gear regardless of weather <<<<<<<for safety reasons, in reply to the CAN'T RIDE IN SHORTS AND SANDALS COMMENT

how are those two sentences in any bit contradicting one another?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts