Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yesterday I picked up spyder #216 over at cycle riders of orlando in orlando, FL. Great bunch of guys over there. Here are some pics:

At the dealer picking it up! (Thats my cruzin cooler also, with Jose from the dealer on it)

So cool. Now if the sun would just come out and the rain would stop.

I figured I would post this, since everyone keeps asking what the plaque looks like.

My new trailer, sweet =)

--John

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Awesome! and I saw your picture on the BRP site

Now give us some ride reports

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
Yesterday I picked up spyder #216 over at cycle riders of orlando in orlando, FL. Great bunch of guys over there. Here are some pics:

At the dealer picking it up! (Thats my cruzin cooler also, with Jose from the dealer on it)

I figured I would post this, since everyone keeps asking what the plaque looks like.

My new trailer, sweet =)

--John
That is total sick. You could be delivering Spyders with that rig. Contract out to BRP.
Great rig to bring to Gatlinburg…

Congratulations #216

·
Registered
801 Posts
Niiiiiice...Great closeup of the "PREMIERE EDITION" plaque, too. Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
56 Posts

My new trailer, sweet =)

--John
Glad you have yours #216.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
I wonder who our first new member with be named #123, etc. That would be a cool member name

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
I wonder who our first new member with be named #123, etc. That would be a cool member name
I plan on adding my number to my user name. I wonder what happened to the 100's. If they started in Florida, numbers that have been posted, from #216 to #275. Maybe they are keeping them for the home team
Will California be in the 300's.... waiting on the first delivery from the west

·
Registered
152 Posts

My new trailer, sweet =)

--John
Congrats, glad you got your ride, keep us posted. Nice rig, I could live in that thing.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Sweet pics.

Bet it's a tad bit warmer down there then it is here in Michigan.

Went to school in Miami long ago...Parents moved to Sarasota after my dad sold family business.

I love the Gulf coast.

Leno and I have one thing in common...He got Spyder #1, I got ski-doo REV #000001 in 2004.

~Bob

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
REV #1 sweet!

Sorry i havent given a ride report, but to be honest thats because I havent stoped ridding it yet. I have to say its EXTREMELY well thought out, fun, and stable. I would have never expeceted it to ride so sweet. Most of the riding I have done was in the rain until today, so I can tell you guys the thing works great in the rain, as long as you take it easy with the throttle.

Good luck in going somewhere with it and not having to spend 20 mins answering questions about it to the crowd that gathers wherever you go. Interestingly, the harley guys seem to really like the spyder.

--John

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
REV #1 sweet!

Sorry i havent given a ride report, but to be honest thats because I havent stoped ridding it yet. I have to say its EXTREMELY well thought out, fun, and stable. I would have never expeceted it to ride so sweet. Most of the riding I have done was in the rain until today, so I can tell you guys the thing works great in the rain, as long as you take it easy with the throttle.

Good luck in going somewhere with it and not having to spend 20 mins answering questions about it to the crowd that gathers wherever you go. Interestingly, the harley guys seem to really like the spyder.
--John
Awesome...I take it you do not have any key issues like one of the other new owners?

·
Registered
56 Posts
REV #1 sweet!

--John
How was the traction in the rain? What was the wind combo rain doing the ride?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts