Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang, I wanted to get your input on ways of spreading the word about Can-AmTalk. It looks like we may be in one of BRP's upcoming E-Newsletters which will help, but I really would like to let more Can-Am owners know we are here.

We have considered a membership drive with prizes, etc...but not sure if folks would participate or not. If you have any ideas or comments, please let us know. I think we have a pretty cool site working here, just need to let more folks know about it.

Thanks, Marc

·
Registered
18 Posts
Have the dooTalk server go down more???
Seriously, I think more interest will come with a change in weather. There's nothing wrong with a membership drive to help things along, later in the year.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, we are almost at 1000 members now
Keep spreading the word...

·
JPS
244 Posts
Hi gang, I wanted to get your input on ways of spreading the word about Can-AmTalk. It looks like we may be in one of BRP's upcoming E-Newsletters which will help, but I really would like to let more Can-Am owners know we are here.

We have considered a membership drive with prizes, etc...but not sure if folks would participate or not. If you have any ideas or comments, please let us know. I think we have a pretty cool site working here, just need to let more folks know about it.

Thanks, Marc
I want to do my part by listing the Can-Am Talk's link in our forum.

Here is where the link is. Can-Am Talk's Link at www.atvptforum.com

I will spread the word around to our other Can-Am buddies in the different forums too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts