Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm putting this out there to see if anybody is interested, here is a 2008 sm5with 6861 miles in excellent condition, all recalls and campaing bulletins done,it runs great,here is a list of what comes with it and please do not call me to see if I would sell items separate because I wont.

it has an extra set of skins as you can see originatly yellow extra set is white, stock windshield,tall windshield and f-1 slider windshield,black powder coated front wheels and original wheels, hmf carbon fiber muffler and stock muffler, custom lether seat,mmg back rest,mmg luggage rack,mmgroll bag,large top case,nelson riggs saddle bags,passenger peg extensions,trotle lock,carbon fiber bar ends,fitch in fuel tank[keeps gas fresh] driving lights, new battery, acc plug in frunk,two lg. nittro heavy 3/4 jackets brand new[500dl ea]two brand new vemar small helmets, lg first owners jacket. I'm asking 15,000.00 or trade for 3/4 ton truck f-250,2500 hd or dodge2500, 2008 or newer.

if interested the best way to get ahold of me is by phone,@661 3six1two6one2, after1:pm and before7:pm located in socal, thank you.

sorry I can not upload the white pics for some reason,but if you go to my posts you can see them.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts