Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there has been a lot of discussion on why Florida and California are getting deliveries first. I do not have any information from BRP, but I can share some information about Can-AmTalk viewers. California and Florida are #1 and #2 for Spyder related traffic on our site. I assume this mirrors BRP's market analysis as well and targeting those markets first makes sense.

Again, this is just some information about Can-AmTalk traffic. It may or may not be related to how BRP is delivering the Spyders...but I found it interesting and thought I would share.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I know there has been a lot of discussion on why Florida and California are getting deliveries first. I do not have any information from BRP, but I can share some information about Can-AmTalk viewers. California and Florida are #1 and #2 for Spyder related traffic on our site. I assume this mirrors BRP's market analysis as well and targeting those markets first makes sense.

Again, this is just some information about Can-AmTalk traffic. It may or may not be related to how BRP is delivering the Spyders...but I found it interesting and thought I would share.
I would guess that Florida and California will be two of the largest selling areas for this product, thus they are getting them out there first to insure future orders.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
I would guess that Florida and California will be two of the largest selling areas for this product, thus they are getting them out there first to insure future orders.
Agree. Is it not something like 80% of the population is on the coasts? There are all kinds of events going on both coasts they would like to get them to. Transportation takes longer and maybe they will really start rolling out fast in other states. We need to give the folks from California a head start to Gatlinburg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts