Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten their Spyder as yet ? I was told when I ordered it at the end of July not to look for it until late spring. I want the elect. shifter plus a few other thing's. Depending on thing's I would like to got to Gatlinburg next Sept. I only live about 6 to 8 hours away. I'm in Roanoke Rapids,NC.

Waiting to meet you guy's
Best to you DEL

·
Registered
56 Posts
Has anyone gotten their Spyder as yet ? I was told when I ordered it at the end of July not to look for it until late spring. I want the elect. shifter plus a few other thing's. Depending on thing's I would like to got to Gatlinburg next Sept. I only live about 6 to 8 hours away. I'm in Roanoke Rapids,NC.

Best to you DEL
I have not recieved my sypder yet. I was born i Wilson,NC, moved to Baltimore, MD, and living in California.

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts

Best to you DEL
Looks like VIN #s 193, 247,275 have been delivered, and I think they were all in FL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts