Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have been so lucky to recieve their spyders how did you finance your new ride? was there any specials with BRP? My credit union has 4.9% right now but I wont recieve my spyder until January so I am trying to figure out how to maybe get locked in at that rate or just pay cash.

Diggittt

·
Registered
324 Posts
For those who have been so lucky to recieve their spyders how did you finance your new ride? was there any specials with BRP? My credit union has 4.9% right now but I wont recieve my spyder until January so I am trying to figure out how to maybe get locked in at that rate or just pay cash.

Diggittt
I would pay cash.

·
Registered
307 Posts

Diggittt
went though lending tree . com to get my financing, 8%, supposed to recieve mine next week,,, although I heard that last week, the week before allthe way back to september,,, as the rest of us have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts