Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I was just wondering if anyones doing any financing on the Spyders or have heard of any financing deals? I'm really curious to find out what they are because that's the only way I can get one of these awesome machines...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi,
I asked last week also and the dealer said nothing yet has come down, but he was expecting something.

Teach

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi,
I asked last week also and the dealer said nothing yet has come down, but he was expecting something.

Teach
Financing?????? aww come on guys!!!! I sold 2 of my kids on ebay to pay for my spyder,, its a wonderful day!!!!!

seriously, I entend to jump out to lending tree.com. I have recieved financing for my truck and my current bike. best loan packages I have found around in the way of terms.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Sold my BMW which netted me $11,000 towards the purchase price. Just need to scrape up another $6,000.<gotta pay for those options ya know> and I should be good. I could always cancel the trip to Saint Martin. The spyder will be paid for but when the Wife finds out....I'll be done for

·
Registered
307 Posts
Sold my BMW which netted me $11,000 towards the purchase price. Just need to scrape up another $6,000.<gotta pay for those options ya know> and I should be good. I could always cancel the trip to Saint Martin. The spyder will be paid for but when the Wife finds out....I'll be done for
but you will have your spyder!!!!!! wow what a decision,, wife,,, spyder,,, trip,,,,,, wait,,, wife-trip,,,, spyder,,,,,, GO FOR THE SPYDER!!!! its feelings wont get hurt!! lol lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So no ones using Can-Am financing huh... interesting. I could get financing through my credit Union but usually the manufacturer can get you some pretty sweet deals, so that's what I was hoping for...

·
Registered
708 Posts
"but you will have your spyder!!!!!! wow what a decision,, wife,,, spyder,,, trip,,,,,, wait,,, wife-trip,,,, spyder,,,,,, GO FOR THE SPYDER!!!! its feelings wont get hurt!! lol lol"

Oh trust me, I'm gettin the Spyder. That decision has already been made. I would like to avoid financing any balance but I'm not a rich man. Well...Rich in life to be sure but $$$ wise not quite as well off.

Who knows maybe I'll be VERY lucky and win at least a portion of the 330 million dollar Mega Millions drawing to night. Can you imagine winning such a sum of money. It boggles the mind.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i have a goldwing and a ducati had to sell one, so i sold the goldwing and had to sweet talk the wife why i needed 3 bikes at one time and i told her if i got the spyder she could drive it on weekends with me when i go riding my other bike and she went for it, i'm paying cash for mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts