Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told by my dealer today that my silver Spyder shipped today and would arrive early next week.

I ordered mine last February, and have been first on the list at my dealer.

First order of business is custom paint and custom wheels.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I was told by my dealer today that my silver Spyder shipped today and would arrive early next week.

Where are you located?

·
Registered
307 Posts

Well now,, if it is true (not doubting you at all!! but we have seen this before) CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm so there might be hope for us people up here in the north east??? (stop laughing you southern boys in Fl,,,) lol lol ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Everyone I have talked to is now secure that no spyders will leave the factory till the 16th. What the heck are 30 trucks going to leave at once in some massive convoy?! LOL.

Keep us posted if you get yours sooner than the 17-18th...maybe ill luck out and mine will come in while im in Florida!

--John

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts

I was told by my dealer on Tuesday this week " Rumor has it they shipped yesterday" We are all probably waiting on the trucks to get to the 2 coasts, Knowing how it has been going in this forum, if we in the Midwest got ours first, everyone would be like "How come they got theirs and we didn't"
Maybe they had to get all the snowmobiles delivered so they had enough trucks for the Spyders.

·
Registered
324 Posts
OK,

I spoke to my dealer today. He confirmed with BRP that his first delivery left the factory yesterday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts