Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so it's the first and still waiting VERY PATIENTLY for spyder.
so i dont have anything else pressing...SO TELL ME WHAT I'VE WON...

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
I was wondering if someone would bring this up
We had to extend an extra week because the goodie package from BRP didn't show up on time...so we didn't know just how many items we had to give away (I know, bad timing for that statement on the Spyder forum)

The good news is it arrived yesterday, so we will hold the drawing this weekend and announce the winners

·
SR Arndt
361 Posts
Too funny!!! Did the package have emission problems? Front end assembly requirements? Onboard computer issues? Unhappy bloggers attacking the delivery truck? Perhaps sun spots or planetary alignment issues? ROFLMAO!

I was wondering if someone would bring this up
We had to extend an extra week because the goodie package from BRP didn't show up on time...so we didn't know just how many items we had to give away (I know, bad timing for that statement on the Spyder forum)

The good news is it arrived yesterday, so we will hold the drawing this weekend and announce the winners

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Too funny!!! Did the package have emission problems? Front end assembly requirements? Onboard computer issues? Unhappy bloggers attacking the delivery truck? Perhaps sun spots or planetary alignment issues? ROFLMAO!
No, they sent it to Florida. I had to go get it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts