Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Lets start off and see how many people are on the list!!!

Jonathan UK Yellow
spyder_manuel, Spain (Canary Islands), gray and already we are two on this list.
I have information from the dealers Spaniards and the list is not small.
ROUTES AND GOOD LUCK WITH LARGE MACHINE
Pardon my English, the translator use Google.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
spyder_manuel, Spain (Canary Islands), gray and already we are two on this list.
Hola,
una mass en Europa!!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi

First her for Germany??

Waiting for a gray one

Peter

·
Spydermot
106 Posts
I am also in Spain and I had mine in Yellow to be delievered some time in Spring (hopefully)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am also in Spain and I had mine in Yellow to be delievered some time in Spring (hopefully)
I've been living in Canada for the past while but now Im moving back home to Europe and Spyder is coming home with me too. I'll be back by mid Feb with my Spyder in tow , so I guess that puts me to the top of the owners list !!! ( In Europe at least ! )

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's been a while since anyone posted on this thread, but I suppose it's still relevant.....

I live in Italy, in the Appenines north of Lucca. I'm in the process of buying a GS Phantom Black with 23,000 km, and really looking forward to riding it

I'd be interested in contacting other Spyder owners in Italy, particularly in Tuscany.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts