Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had a 2007 Outlander 800 Max XT and put a set of Elkas on the front. Sold the Outlander 800 and bought a Renegade 800. I would like to sell the two Elkas-$500.00 including a set of covers. If interested, let me know ASAP! Thanks-Don (I have had these rebuilt to fit my Renegade-thanks anyway)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Live in a small town called Thoreau in New Mexico.( Albuquerque about 100 miles away ) Nice to see others out having fun on a Renegade! By your description of your 800, you have spent alot of time on mods, any ideas on fender extentions for the Renegade?
Ok a little far , shipping would be a killer for me, anyway, it is a great deal you offer on the Elka's

No, on the fender flares, but snoop around here, one of our members made some and they look like they will work out just perfect.

Wolf

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had a 2007 Outlander 800 Max XT and put a set of Elkas on the front. Sold the Outlander 800 and bought a Renegade 800. I would like to sell the two Elkas-$500.00 including a set of covers. If interested, let me know ASAP! Thanks-Don (I have had these rebuilt to fit my Renegade-thanks anyway)
ARE THESE STILL AVAILABLE ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can get you guys a sweet deal on Elkas as a friend of mine can get them at wholesale prices if your interested?

Glwbear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts