Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that we (Martin Motor Sports) will have 2 Spyders at the Edmonton Motorcycle Show next Friday to Sunday! There will probably be at least one on display after that in the showroom in case anyone forgot what they look like.

I am really looking forward to talking about the Spyders at the show!

Courtney

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Edmonton Customers

I want to let all our Martin Motor Sports customers know that if you ordered before July 15/07 we have received your Spyder. It is still in a crate and will need to be built and have the PDI completed. Please call me (or Cody if he sold you your unit) and we will get the ball rolling on your delivery. You can also PM me on this forum. Ideally everyone will have their unit by the end of the month but please realize we have a pile of them to deliver so please be patient if you can't have it on a days notice. Accessories have started to roll in but still no back rest or Hindle pipe. Feel free to stop in and get your accessories ordered/set aside and and any finance applications can be started with Allison. We are going to try to deliver based on the date you ordered your Spyder so some priority will be given to the earliest orders.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and riding our Spyders!

Thank you

Courtney

·
Registered
4 Posts
Edmonton Customers

I want to let all our Martin Motor Sports customers know that if you ordered before July 15/07 we have received your Spyder. It is still in a crate and will need to be built and have the PDI completed. Please call me (or Cody if he sold you your unit) and we will get the ball rolling on your delivery. You can also PM me on this forum. Ideally everyone will have their unit by the end of the month but please realize we have a pile of them to deliver so please be patient if you can't have it on a days notice. Accessories have started to roll in but still no back rest or Hindle pipe. Feel free to stop in and get your accessories ordered/set aside and and any finance applications can be started with Allison. We are going to try to deliver based on the date you ordered your Spyder so some priority will be given to the earliest orders.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and riding our Spyders!

Thank you

Courtney
Morning Courtney, beautiful snowy April 5 today. Received our personal plate a couple days ago, just waiting for ride now. Still mid summer? Thanks, Dale + Patty.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Morning Courtney, beautiful snowy April 5 today. Received our personal plate a couple days ago, just waiting for ride now. Still mid summer? Thanks, Dale + Patty.
Welcome to Can-AmTalk Dale and Patty. Happy to have you as new members.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts