Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There were a couple Spyders on ebay this (Mon, 9-24), but now they are GONE??? Bought? Pulled?? Wassup!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just FYI - If you read the ebay rules it clearly states that you cannot sell anything you don't physically own. If a item is in demand you must take a picture of the item with a piece of paper and your name on it. This was put into action to stop people from selling things and having false auctions.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I just stopped the auction because my dealer called and said that can-am is threatening him stating he was involved even though the dealer has nothing to do with it.

He also said Can-am threatened to cancel my order even though I have a signed contract....If they even tried to I would have a lawsuit on them very quickly.

So we will see if this other guy on ebay who is involved with a dealer sells his or not.
other guys listing is also gone!!! as you can see by spyder dude"s post best wait till delivery..THEN SELL $$$$$$$$$...ebay had us all pondering the question.. admit it

·
Registered
58 Posts
Why cant you sell somthing you don't own? Thats done every day in the real estate market, in fact I had such a deal last year! You don't have to own it when you are selling it, you just have to be able to deliver it to the buyer.

--John

·
Registered
183 Posts
Why cant you sell somthing you don't own? Thats done every day in the real estate market, in fact I had such a deal last year! You don't have to own it when you are selling it, you just have to be able to deliver it to the buyer.

--John
It really isn't a rule ebay enforces a lot except during the holidays and with thing... in the past like wii systems, playstations, elmo, etc. I looked all over for the exact rule but could not find it. I will keep looking. I guess to many people where selling things and not being able to produce them in a timely manner.

·
Registered
40 Posts
RRaynor

I here you can just get a P.O. Box in V.A. then register it to that address. I'm not sure if that will work but it might be worth a try.

Violator

1 - 12 of 12 Posts