Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

Well this has changed thing a bit. If there is enough people the Bar-B-Q is still on with just some minor changes due to not nowing the # of people showing up. Dootalk has some promising new update, Mabey today??? it will be back on ???. I'm going to see if it is back up by mid morning, if not I'll give directions here and on See-Doo talk.

Thanks - John

·
Registered
38 Posts
John,

Any guess as to how many people are going at this point?

Anybody reading this going?

I have been really looking forward to going to this and at this point am still planning on going. I am just really nervous about driving over 5 hours to find out nobodys going to be there.

It would be kind of ironic that the New England DooTalk get together would meets it's doom due to DooTalks "CRASH".

John, I am sure that you have put some effort into this thing by now and feel bad for you. I am sure that the way my wife has been bugging me all week about wether I'm going pales in comparison to what your wife must be asking......you have no idea wether 2 or 82 people are showing up here on saturday and no idea if they are bringing anything? I feel for ya!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='Big Dog D' date='Oct 13 2006, 10:29 AM' post='1328']
John,

Any guess as to how many people are going at this point?

Anybody reading this going?

I have been really looking forward to going to this and at this point am still planning on going. I am just really nervous about driving over 5 hours to find out nobodys going to be there.

It would be kind of ironic that the New England DooTalk get together would meets it's doom due to DooTalks "CRASH".

John, I am sure that you have put some effort into this thing by now and feel bad for you. I am sure that the way my wife has been bugging me all week about wether I'm going pales in comparison to what your wife must be asking......you have no idea wether 2 or 82 people are showing up here on saturday and no idea if they are bringing anything? I feel for ya!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, you have NOOOOOOO idea (Just kidding) !!!!!

I just got off the phone with MSGME
It is still on no-matter what happens with Dootalk. I have about a dozen or more people from my town and MSGME has a bunch, so it might be toned down a little but, it is still on. Ft Kent ski doo and Moosehead are still on. There will be minor changes like grass drag! It would be more like mud drag with all the rain we got. Can anything go right.?????? I'd love to have ya all come but I understand, with all that has happend with communication and all.

Hope to see ya all. John

PS Diretions will be coming this afternoon. (Where is the cheers icon?????????????????)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any idea if any of the local hotels ahve any vacancy for Sat night?

My wife looked on expedia and said that there were still rooms available in Bangor?
The better ones:

Black Bear in Old town is $109.00 but just have smoking

Holiday inn in Bangor is $125.00 smoking or non smoking and king bed.

Hampton Inn in Bangor just smoking left for $139.00

There are many other that are fine but these are the best ones in the area. This is just me calling and asking prices you might do better on the internet. Milford Motel is just down the road if your just looking for a place to rest your head, not a bad place. just not all the fancy stuff of the chain motels.

-John

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well after MANY phone calls this morning. It is still on, and Moosehead Motor Sports and Fort Kent Ski doo are still coming. I realize that we will not have the attendance that was going to happen but we will have fun, and make many new friends. For those pf you attending the Location is Boynton St. in Bradley, Maine. If you find Boynton St. on the map you are just about here. On Boynton St as you pass the powerline there will be a street sign on the right (Milligan's Landing) take that right and stay to the left as you proceed down the drive way.

Hope to See Ya all on Sat. (PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE ATTENDING) or call 207-356-1778

Thanks - John M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.