Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a thought about a situation that could throw a monkey wrench into the plans of those who are number 1 or 2 on the list at their dealer. Depending on what color the first Spyders to arrive happen to be, customer's after number 1 or 2 just might get pushed up on the list and get one of the first units. For example, customers 1 and 2 ordered yellow ....but 3 silver bikes arrive in October. I'd think that the first on the list who had ordered silver would get them. Something to think about before you make room in your garage for something that might not be here this month.

Richard

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
I just had a thought about a situation that could throw a monkey wrench into the plans of those who are number 1 or 2 on the list at their dealer. Depending on what color the first Spyders to arrive happen to be, customer's after number 1 or 2 just might get pushed up on the list and get one of the first units. For example, customers 1 and 2 ordered yellow ....but 3 silver bikes arrive in October. I'd think that the first on the list who had ordered silver would get them. Something to think about before you make room in your garage for something that might not be here this month.
Richard
a lot of dealers will be having silver ones. My dealer is getting one silver and one yellow.

·
Registered
488 Posts
If you can live with a color other than what you ordered, I would suggest you contact your dealer ASAP and let him know that!! Happened to me - Dealer had two Silvers to back out and they moved them down the list to the ones who ordered silver! Wouldn't have helped me since I'm so far down the line.

·
Registered
307 Posts
At this point, I couldn't care less which color it is. As long as it arrives BEFORE the first snow fall.
I thought I just saw a flurry,,,,,,,,,,,
My Dealer saw that possiblity, I ordered with a "either" status so I get to pick yellow or silver when / if they come in. If he gets 2 or so silvers,, Ill take the silver,, if he gets 1 yellow and 1 silver,, Ill take a yellow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts