Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it sucks after taking my money its hard to talk to salesman at dealership.was told he's the only one doing the spyder. returned all my calls when i was looking
its a shame theres not more from brp. at least a think you for your interest and deposit on a spyder...like most i was told i would get mine in sept or october. now i wonder. all so the deposit is refundable in california. it is illegal to keep deposit on a new purchase. was also told this from dealer.....i have a $1000 some where hopefully to brp for a spyder...
so same story here !!!!!! guess we'll have to wait and see..

·
Registered
169 Posts
it sucks after taking my money its hard to talk to salesman at dealership.was told he's the only one doing the spyder. returned all my calls when i was looking
its a shame theres not more from brp. at least a think you for your interest and deposit on a spyder...like most i was told i would get mine in sept or october. now i wonder. all so the deposit is refundable in california. it is illegal to keep deposit on a new purchase. was also told this from dealer.....i have a $1000 some where hopefully to brp for a spyder...
so same story here !!!!!! guess we'll have to wait and see..
I've had a few problems with my dealer also.They held up the deposit for almost a month before it
was sent in to BRP.They kept telling me that I'm still going to receive mine in October.But recently
when I called up and asked that question again they're giving me a different story. I've called the
BRP hotline only to get runaround and no definite answers on delivery.I've ordered many vehicles
over the years that took months to get but I always had a delivery date.I really don't like this
guessing game with no definite answers from BRP and the dealers with all their bull but there is
nothing we can do but wait.

NEXUS]

·
Registered
708 Posts
My dealer has been of little help as well. My guess is, These things are selling themselves at the moment. No need for sales or the dealership as a whole to put too much effort into it. As long as the end result is the same, I get one. Then I really don't care. It's a sellers market right now and until that changes I wouldn't expect a lot of T.L.C. from the dealerships.

·
Registered
214 Posts
every dealership is different i suppose. ive been going to my dealer for Can-Am ATV's and skidoo snowmobiles, and theyve always been good to work with. It was no different with this Spyder. Very cool guys that take care of customers....At least as far as i know....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts