Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with my dealer up here in Ma. He tells me they are on the way, they will be here any day now. He has a fax though for delivery, 1 in october, 1 in november and 1 in december. I found that facinating vrs all at once. Has anyone else heard anything about "off" deliveries like this?

Comments?? I am number one by the way so his october delivery is mine,, but still,, not all 3 at once? hmmmmmmmmmm is there where all the other shops are getting demos and so forth?
again,, comments anybody?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Just got off the phone with my dealer up here in Ma. He tells me they are on the way, they will be here any day now. He has a fax though for delivery, 1 in october, 1 in november and 1 in december. I found that facinating vrs all at once. Has anyone else heard anything about "off" deliveries like this?

Comments?? I am number one by the way so his october delivery is mine,, but still,, not all 3 at once? hmmmmmmmmmm is there where all the other shops are getting demos and so forth?
again,, comments anybody?
My dealer stated he is only getting one and it should be here by Saturday the 20th. He originally thought he was getting three.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
My dealer stated he is only getting one and it should be here by Saturday the 20th. He originally thought he was getting three.
That definitely increases the odds of not getting the color you want and first I have heard of that. Does not make since as far as shipping costs. The USA today article was stating they have demos in a store in California. Have either of you gotten serial numbers yet?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That definitely increases the odds of not getting the color you want and first I have heard of that. Does not make since as far as shipping costs. The USA today article was stating they have demos in a store in California. Have either of you gotten serial numbers yet?
No serial numbers wont be known according to my dealer until delivery.

·
Registered
314 Posts
ssdd dealer said his allotment has been cut back from 11 to 8...and iam # 5..?if iam 5 of 8 why did he call ?just to prime me with more bad news until his allotment is less than 5 ....
he is the largest dealer in the bay area. i think most should receive a shipment this week if they are delivering to hollywood then bay area should be same ...RIGHT? hahaha

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
ssdd dealer said his allotment has been cut back from 11 to 8...and iam # 5..?if iam 5 of 8 why did he call ?just to prime me with more bad news until his allotment is less than 5 ....
he is the largest dealer in the bay area. i think most should receive a shipment this week if they are delivering to hollywood then bay area should be same ...RIGHT? hahaha
I can see Spyder support group forums starting Soon. We just all have to admit we are powerless over Spyder, OK we have all taken the first step..

2) Turn our will and our lives over to Can AM..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts