Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Marc ... Isn't that grounds for eternal banishment from this web site? Did I not read somewhere in the rules of this forum that if any member maliciously and with intent renedred any statement so as to almost give another member a heart attack shall be baned from this forum forever?!?
LOL... I'm sorry guys I needed something to get me out of the rutt am in. Hopefully we will all be able to truly post that our Spyders are in soon.

·
Registered
488 Posts
**** SOMEHOW THE UNFINISHED POST GOT POSTED - I DELETED IT. THIS IS THE COMPLETE POST!! ***

Marc ... Isn't that grounds for eternal banishment from this web site? Did I not read somewhere in the rules of this forum that if any member maliciously and with intent renedred any statement so as to almost give another member a heart attack shall be banned from this forum forever?!?

And ........... I'm not kidding!!

Yes I am ... Good one MRG! You got my goose. I was at my dealers location today asking once again ... WHEN!!!

And this was his response >>>>>

NOT REALLY. He just got word that they "should" be getting theirs Oct 10th. There is a training (technical and sales) school scheduled in his area the end of this month.

Also picked up their latest accessory catalog: Rumors of the handlebars being raised are unfounded - as there is an option in the catalog for risers!! Also, the disclaimer for the Hindle exhaust reads like a law school essay - primarily intended for Calif!! The catalog is slick.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Good points...maybe we'll make a poll and take the banning to a vote

**** SOMEHOW THE UNFINISHED POST GOT POSTED - I DELETED IT. THIS IS THE COMPLETE POST!! ***

Marc ... Isn't that grounds for eternal banishment from this web site? Did I not read somewhere in the rules of this forum that if any member maliciously and with intent renedred any statement so as to almost give another member a heart attack shall be banned from this forum forever?!?

And ........... I'm not kidding!!

Yes I am ... Good one MRG! You got my goose. I was at my dealers location today asking once again ... WHEN!!!

And was his response >>>>>

NOT REALLY. He just got word that they "should" be getting theirs Oct 10th. There is a training (technical and sales) school scheduled in his area the end of this month.

Also picked up their latest accessory catalog: Rumors of the handlebars being raised are unfounded - as there is an option in the catalog for risers!! Also, the disclaimer for the Hindle exhaust reads like a law school essay - primarily intended for Calif!! The catalog is slick.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i was thinking about doing the same thing the other day and see how many people looked but i figure it would piss lot of people off so i chicken out.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ok..that sh*t was NOT funny. Almost had a cow, planned to call out the next and call my dealer. All thought out before finishing your post.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I did have a cow, heart attack and then my wife came out thinking I won the lottery or something.... now Im crying

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I did have a cow, heart attack and then my wife came out thinking I won the lottery or something.... now Im crying
...on a positive note, once we take out MRG, there will be an extra Spyder available

·
Registered
856 Posts
MRG....

You got my heart beatin....Then I clicked on the link. Man....The waiting is killing me!

Later,

Shawn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts