Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have plans to custom paint their Spyder or add graphics immediately? I tend to keep things stock for awhile and them add my customization to things a year or two after purchase to freshen it up.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
Does anyone have plans to custom paint their Spyder or add graphics immediately? I tend to keep things stock for awhile and them add my customization to things a year or two after purchase to freshen it up.
Have you seen that shrink wrap vinyl they use on NASCAR's? It is like a heavy colored and graphical saran wrap. That could be really cool to wrap around the panels. If you get sick of it you just heat it up again with a heat gun and take it off. I will check with my brother, he owns a graphics sign company. Check this out
url: http://www.skinzwraps.com

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes I am looking at having a dragon painted on. The head on the front trunk, claws on the wheel fenders, back sales on the middle before the seat and a tail on the back fender....looking for someone to do that now.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
Have you seen that shrink wrap vinyl they use on NASCAR's? It is like a heavy colored and graphical saran wrap. That could be really cool to wrap around the panels. If you get sick of it you just heat it up again with a heat gun and take it off. I will check with my brother, he owns a graphics sign company. Check this out
url: http://www.skinzwraps.com
[/quote]

·
SR Arndt
361 Posts
Yes I am looking at having a dragon painted on. The head on the front trunk, claws on the wheel fenders, back sales on the middle before the seat and a tail on the back fender....looking for someone to do that now.
Cool! We want pics!

·
Registered
218 Posts
What about that vapor ware comment someone left me? So can we custom paint our bikes or what? I'm just not familiar on this subject.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What about that vapor ware comment someone left me? So can we custom paint our bikes or what? I'm just not familiar on this subject.
You lost me on that one

·
Registered
856 Posts
Marc,

I see your photo there from Watkins Glenn.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts