Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you are members over at DooTalk and what's your screen name there? And are you here because you own a Can-Am, would like to own one, or just like ATV's in general?

·
Registered
507 Posts
I am a member over a doo-talk. My name is dooman33 over there. I am here because i own a can-am and yeaaa thats about it. O my sled is a 07 XRS 800.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I joined when the site first started, mostly for support. I like to browse the forums and look at the great pics. Plan to own a coupla quads by next spring so I lurk and window shop...

But Dootalk is my home away from home mostly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm a DooTalk member (irREVerent)...joined this site because I enjoy ATV's and just happen to own an '05 Outtie 400. Haven't posted or surfed here much (compared to DT), but that will change as the site grows and I find more time for it. So far, I like what I see.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm also a Long time Dootalker, screen name over there is Rev Kev, same as here, I Own a Polaris Sportsman Quad and a Ski Doo 800HO Rev 144.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was
He..He..He

·
Registered
172 Posts
I browse around over at dootalk on occasion. I guess I have sled-envy. Not much use for a sled here in the desert, haven't owned one since I moved away from Idaho.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm SkidooSteve12 on DT as well.

Hope to own a Can-Am someday, but would settle for any 4X4 quad right now.

outlander800 - Nice avatar pic up on the Silver Lake Dunes! :cheers I used to ride my CR250 up there. Haven't been on the dunes in a few years.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'm SkidooSteve12 on DT as well.

Hope to own a Can-Am someday, but would settle for any 4X4 quad right now.

outlander800 - Nice avatar pic up on the Silver Lake Dunes! :cheers I used to ride my CR250 up there. Haven't been on the dunes in a few years.
Thanks! I try to get up there whenever i can. Its awesome up there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I started on Dootalk 3 years ago, my screen name there is Adrenalator8 and I run a 05 mach-z that runs 125mph in 1500' and 136 in 3000'.

I came over here because of my interest in quads, and that when ever I sell my sp700 i'll replace it with a 800 outty.One drive and I was hooked.

Cliff

·
Registered
856 Posts
I have been on Dootalk for a couple of years.... Rev-Dude....I have an 06 Skidoo Rev 600x with some nice mods. And my 06 Outlander 800XT.

Alot of great discussions and fun meeting new riders.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts