Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Aug 25, 2013

It's for sale now 1/2 price $2500 OBO

It's in perfect condition. Call me (Rick) at 630-290-7601

It's pretty expensive but way cool. I have seen generic trailers for as low as $1000 but you get what you pay for. It's made By:
Adventure Sports Products
4370 Kendrick St. | Golden, CO 80403
303-403-4392 phone | 303-403-4432 fax
[email protected]
www.AdventureSportsProducts.com

Rick1948

Spyder Transports Include:
• Base Model - Including Air Ride Suspension and Air Lowering
• Special Edition Option Package includes:
o Aero/Rock Shield
o Two 5 spoke Aluminum wheels with stainless steel hub covers and chrome lug nuts
o Two steel belted radial tires
o A spare tire on a steel wheel including mounting under the Aero/Rock Shield
o Two Spyder Front Wheel Chocks
o Four EZ Tie Down Straps - mounted on the corners of deck
• Custom Spyder Paint - yellow/black or silver/black
• Crating to protect your transport during shipping
• Shipping to your Spyder dealer
• Unloading and assembly by your Spyder dealer
• One year Warranty

Introductory Special Price - $3,995
The normal retail price will be $4,795 equipped like this, saving you $800. Payment is by credit card up front.
If your dealer signs on as one of our dealers we will pass on part of the profit to him on your sale in exchange for him taking delivery and assembling your Spyder Transport.
Unloading requires a fork lift. It takes about a hour to unload, uncrate and assemble your Spyder Transport as is comes fully assembled with only the Tongue, Aero/Rock Shield and Spare Tire need to be bolted on, 8 bolts total.

Dear New Spyder Owner,

We are really excited about the incredible new Spyder concept. We believe this is the perfect answer to enjoying the riding experience that it will bring to you. The Spyder is a beautifully conceived and designed vehicle and will bring years of enjoyment to the new owners like you.

From our experience over the years we have found the need for a good method for hauling our bike or trike on those trips that are longer than we wish to ride or during possible bad weather is very important. At other times we wish to take long trips with our partner and be able to camp out along the way or to just have more room to bring along essentials that we need for these types of trips. Both of these can really enhance our overall riding experience.

Our design goals from the start have been to provide the highest quality products available that will last a lifetime, to provide the safest loading and pulling products on the market, to provide unheard of convenience for our customers every time they load or pull one of our products. And most of all our focus has been on safety of both loading and pulling our products.

In providing all of the above benefits to our customers we haven't overlooked the appearance of our products as we want them to look cool, be something you can be proud to own and complement the designs of your powersport toys. Our focus has also been on designing super light weight and super aerodynamic products resulting in the most energy efficient product to pull as we all know that fuel costs will be skyrocketing into the future.

Our uncompromising engineering, manufacturing and quality control goals are to provide Zero Failures and Zero Flaws in our products. I am proud to say that we are very close to accomplishing these lofty goals.

We have put together a special offer package for you to take advantage of by ordering one of our Spyder Transports in yellow/black or silver/black to match your Spyder. We will most likely be setting up your Spyder dealer to sell our products soon and he will be receiving three of our Spyder Transports. What we are finding is that most Spyder dealers have already sold from 30 to 50 Spiders already. By ordering your Spyder Transport directly from us, at this time, you will be guaranteed a delivery date, which I am sure will stretch out as we begin setting up Spyder dealers with our products.

We will honor our orders received on a first come first served basis and will attempt to deliver your Spyder Transport when you want your unit delivered. We understand the frustrations that some of you have about when you will actually receive your Spyder and we will make every effort to meet your desired delivery requirements. One difference I will point out is that we have been building our AST products for over four years now so it is a proven product, in production every day.

We are also very aware that introducing a new product, especially as complex as the Spyder, is a very difficult process. So all that I am saying is don't get discouraged as BRP has brought the marketplace an incredibly designed product and must be struggling with all the associated start up challenges, so give them some respect and a little slack. I speak from experience as we have been there and I can't express to you how difficult it is to go trough this new product start up process.

So anyway, back to your purchase, attached is a loading video of one of our transports, a photo sheet on the Spyder Transports painted to match your Spyder and the pricing on the special introductory offer we have going on right now. By taking advantage of this offer at this time you will save hundreds of dollars and will have a guaranteed deliver date on your Spyder Transport.

Give me a call if you have any questions or wish to order your beautiful Spyder Transport.

Sincerely,

Jim Kuzara
SpyderTrailer.jpg SpyderTrailer3.jpg SpyderTrailer2.jpg

Attachments

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
It's pretty expensive but way cool. I have seen generic trailers for as low as $1000 but you get what you pay for. It's made By:
Adventure Sports Products
4370 Kendrick St. | Golden, CO 80403
303-403-4392 phone | 303-403-4432 fax
[email protected]
www.AdventureSportsProducts.com
Rick1948

Spyder Transports Include:
• Base Model - Including Air Ride Suspension and Air Lowering
• Special Edition Option Package includes:
o Aero/Rock Shield
o Two 5 spoke Aluminum wheels with stainless steel hub covers and chrome lug nuts
o Two steel belted radial tires
o A spare tire on a steel wheel including mounting under the Aero/Rock Shield
o Two Spyder Front Wheel Chocks
o Four EZ Tie Down Straps - mounted on the corners of deck
• Custom Spyder Paint - yellow/black or silver/black
• Crating to protect your transport during shipping
• Shipping to your Spyder dealer
• Unloading and assembly by your Spyder dealer
• One year Warranty

Introductory Special Price - $3,995
The normal retail price will be $4,795 equipped like this, saving you $800. Payment is by credit card up front.
If your dealer signs on as one of our dealers we will pass on part of the profit to him on your sale in exchange for him taking delivery and assembling your Spyder Transport.
Unloading requires a fork lift. It takes about a hour to unload, uncrate and assemble your Spyder Transport as is comes fully assembled with only the Tongue, Aero/Rock Shield and Spare Tire need to be bolted on, 8 bolts total.
Dear New Spyder Owner,

We are really excited about the incredible new Spyder concept. We believe this is the perfect answer to enjoying the riding experience that it will bring to you. The Spyder is a beautifully conceived and designed vehicle and will bring years of enjoyment to the new owners like you.

From our experience over the years we have found the need for a good method for hauling our bike or trike on those trips that are longer than we wish to ride or during possible bad weather is very important. At other times we wish to take long trips with our partner and be able to camp out along the way or to just have more room to bring along essentials that we need for these types of trips. Both of these can really enhance our overall riding experience.

Our design goals from the start have been to provide the highest quality products available that will last a lifetime, to provide the safest loading and pulling products on the market, to provide unheard of convenience for our customers every time they load or pull one of our products. And most of all our focus has been on safety of both loading and pulling our products.

In providing all of the above benefits to our customers we haven't overlooked the appearance of our products as we want them to look cool, be something you can be proud to own and complement the designs of your powersport toys. Our focus has also been on designing super light weight and super aerodynamic products resulting in the most energy efficient product to pull as we all know that fuel costs will be skyrocketing into the future.

Our uncompromising engineering, manufacturing and quality control goals are to provide Zero Failures and Zero Flaws in our products. I am proud to say that we are very close to accomplishing these lofty goals.

We have put together a special offer package for you to take advantage of by ordering one of our Spyder Transports in yellow/black or silver/black to match your Spyder. We will most likely be setting up your Spyder dealer to sell our products soon and he will be receiving three of our Spyder Transports. What we are finding is that most Spyder dealers have already sold from 30 to 50 Spiders already. By ordering your Spyder Transport directly from us, at this time, you will be guaranteed a delivery date, which I am sure will stretch out as we begin setting up Spyder dealers with our products.

We will honor our orders received on a first come first served basis and will attempt to deliver your Spyder Transport when you want your unit delivered. We understand the frustrations that some of you have about when you will actually receive your Spyder and we will make every effort to meet your desired delivery requirements. One difference I will point out is that we have been building our AST products for over four years now so it is a proven product, in production every day.

We are also very aware that introducing a new product, especially as complex as the Spyder, is a very difficult process. So all that I am saying is don't get discouraged as BRP has brought the marketplace an incredibly designed product and must be struggling with all the associated start up challenges, so give them some respect and a little slack. I speak from experience as we have been there and I can't express to you how difficult it is to go trough this new product start up process.

So anyway, back to your purchase, attached is a loading video of one of our transports, a photo sheet on the Spyder Transports painted to match your Spyder and the pricing on the special introductory offer we have going on right now. By taking advantage of this offer at this time you will save hundreds of dollars and will have a guaranteed deliver date on your Spyder Transport.

Give me a call if you have any questions or wish to order your beautiful Spyder Transport.

Sincerely,

Jim Kuzara
View attachment 1146 View attachment 1147 View attachment 1148
Hoe does the "Spyder Egg" work and how much more is that?

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
Hoe does the "Spyder Egg" work and how much more is that?
I just talked to Jim today and after I confirm I can have the trailer delivered to my dealer I will be calling Jim to place an order, will try to remember to inquire about it.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
They are coming out with a pull behind for the Spyder in January to match both colors
Of course no manufacturer recommends towing with any motorcycle.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
They are coming out with a pull behind for the Spyder in January to match both colors
Of course no manufacturer recommends towing with any motorcycle.
Darned liability issues for manufacturers...lawyers need work too.

Those color matching pull behinds will look great with the Spyder.

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
Well I talked with my Spyder dealer today and they agreed to having my trailer delivered there. It gives them the chance to see it and decide if they may want to be a distributor for it. I called and talked to Jim, paid for the yellow trailer, and it will be shipping with in a few days. Possible to have it this weekend, will see.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Well I talked with my Spyder dealer today and they agreed to having my trailer delivered there. It gives them the chance to see it and decide if they may want to be a distributor for it. I called and talked to Jim, paid for the yellow trailer, and it will be shipping with in a few days. Possible to have it this weekend, will see.
Well, you know we will need pictures

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
Well, you know we will need pictures
Hopefully I won't need to hang out at the dealer waiting for the truck as long as I did for the Spyder truck. Jim informed me I will have a cell phone number for the driver, so I will be
able to get a "delivery time". DH Cycles would like me to be there as they do not want to accept the delivery only to have me find possible shipping damages.
Of course the wink link in this situation is either the cell phone will be out of coverage area, or the driver will just shut it off.

I will take the camera and get some pics of the delivery and assembly of the trailer.

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
A bit of delay for the trailer, DH Cycles is closed on Sun/Mon so new estimated delivery date is Tues/Wed of next week. Today I decided that the Spydie trailer would really
look better with an upgraded hitch, I found the Rapid Hitch with the 5-3/4" rise/drop on the Costco site. Ordered it today and will have it for picking up the trailer.

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
The new trailer hitch arrived yesterday, it is rather heavy duty for the Spyder trailer that is only about 400 pounds. But considering the cost of the Spyder and trailer, wanted something that I would not need to be concerned about having any issues with.

Also with the hitch being adjustable, I'll be able to have the Spyder trailer level.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
That thing is impressive and worth the investment for keeping different trailers level.

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
There is even a little install man in the package. Wish I would have had trailer after the belt tapped me on the shoulder Saturday
Hopefully the trailer arrives this week, Have about 270 miles on the Spyder right now. But have been staying close to home just in case I have an issue and need to trailer it to the shop. I don't trust tow truck drivers.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
The new trailer hitch arrived yesterday, it is rather heavy duty for the Spyder trailer that is only about 400 pounds. But considering the cost of the Spyder and trailer, wanted something that I would not need to be concerned about having any issues with.

Also with the hitch being adjustable, I'll be able to have the Spyder trailer level.

I have this same hitch for my trailer...love it !
Allows for the trailer to get low enough to get up the ramp with no issues.

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
I have this same hitch for my trailer...love it !
Allows for the trailer to get low enough to get up the ramp with no issues.
Now having had a few months of use of this hitch I have no regrets on the additional cost over a standard hitch, works great and looks nice with the Spyder Transport.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts