Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) It would be better for classifieds if it was more visible on the site, like maybe one of the choices at the top! As it grows it will need to be in category of parts, Yr/make/model, Picture should be easier to post or almost as if its important but not required.

2) News Should also be very visible or even displayed some where with maybe a comment section.not a thread.
It should be updated often. The Can- Am Trailer that Tours the Country Should always have the next event displayed first so that Can- AM owners an others will know when it is nearby. Races with All-star Can-Am racers results would be good too!

3) Announcements of local events in member subscribers areas would be good that they could edit or the Administrator can remove if needed like outdated stuff.

4) Events Like Pro races, Pro Mud Bogs, Climbs, Sand Races or Ba ha runs. Factory giveaways for all mods. Touring events on the road for Motor Cycles that include the Can- Am Spyders

5)I would like too see a place that you click on that all this was at a glance maybe with the last 6 or 8 post up too would keep everybody there too!

*** I think this would be more user friendly for all including visitors!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
1) It would be better for classifieds if it was more visible on the site, like maybe one of the choices at the top! As it grows it will need to be in category of parts, Yr/make/model, Picture should be easier to post or almost as if its important but not required.

2) News Should also be very visible or even displayed some where with maybe a comment section.not a thread.
It should be updated often. The Can- Am Trailer that Tours the Country Should always have the next event displayed first so that Can- AM owners an others will know when it is nearby. Races with All-star Can-Am racers results would be good too!

3) Announcements of local events in member subscribers areas would be good that they could edit or the Administrator can remove if needed like outdated stuff.

4) Events Like Pro races, Pro Mud Bogs, Climbs, Sand Races or Ba ha runs. Factory giveaways for all mods. Touring events on the road for Motor Cycles that include the Can- Am Spyders

5)I would like too see a place that you click on that all this was at a glance maybe with the last 6 or 8 post up too would keep everybody there too!
*** I think this would be more user friendly for all including visitors!!
Great ideas, keep them coming, and all your and everybody elses ideas are appreacited, thanks

Wolf

1 - 2 of 2 Posts