Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone in Canada had seen any deliveries yet ? You'd think with the factory being there and BRP making an extra $3000 on each bike that they would have shipped them pretty quick. Has anyone recieved theirs yet ?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just wondering if anyone in Canada had seen any deliveries yet ? You'd think with the factory being there and BRP making an extra $3000 on each bike that they would have shipped them pretty quick. Has anyone recieved theirs yet ?
I'm from Trenton Ontario..Ordered mine in June and was told I won't see it till March...Did you see the Spyder on e-bay? Cheaper than what I paid....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm from Trenton Ontario..Ordered mine in June and was told I won't see it till March...Did you see the Spyder on e-bay? Cheaper than what I paid....
I ordered mine from a dealer in Vancouver in March and he's expecting it any day now.... And I agree , the price difference sucks !

·
Registered
121 Posts
BRP will release something for Canadian customers right away. Hopefully the truck stops here on the way to Vancouver! Im not expecting mine until early spring.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BRP will release something for Canadian customers right away. Hopefully the truck stops here on the way to Vancouver! Im not expecting mine until early spring.
Make sure and post when the truck shows up !
At least it will give me some idea that they are on the way.
My dealer fully expects delivery before the end of the month , so Im keeping everything crossed !

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I'll let you have my Spyder for the American price I paid... but you have to take George Bush with it and make him your President! ;-)

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
I'll let you have my Spyder for the American price I paid... but you have to take George Bush with it and make him your President! ;-)
And why is he such a bad president? Because he had to take care of what "Cliton" knew about and did nothing about. You are obviusly one of those who takes all the media for what they say and don't say....

·
Registered
307 Posts
And why is he such a bad president? Because he had to take care of what "Cliton" knew about and did nothing about. You are obviusly one of those who takes all the media for what they say and don't say....
just a friendly reminder,,,,,Bitten , didnt you just post on another listing "this is not a political forum". for the sake of spyders and the riders seeking informative reviews, news and sharing knowledge of the spyder, lets keep all politics out. We all have opinions regarding politics.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
just a friendly reminder,,,,,Bitten , didnt you just post on another listing "this is not a political forum". for the sake of spyders and the riders seeking informative reviews, news and sharing knowledge of the spyder, lets keep all politics out. We all have opinions regarding politics.
Thanks Charles....Political bickering on any forum other than a political forum never leads to good discussion.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts

Thanks Charles....Political bickering on any forum other than a political forums never leads to good discussion.
I will get back on my meds
The waiting is affecting me in more ways than I really sometimes realize. The edge of your set stuff clouds things makes you edgie

·
Registered
3 Posts
i test rode a spyder; i like it. couple of comments
1. they have to adjust the price for canadians; almost 4k more than us and its built here
2. please consider using the buell 1125 r motor; for those that don't know rotax designed it and it has 146 hp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts