Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I understand from atvfrontier.com is that Can Am is now giving the 3 year warranty away with the bike. I really think Can Am screwed up here by not giving it to us people who waited over 6 months and commited to a pre-sale!!!!! Ski doo gives a jacket or second year engine coverage to it's customers who spring order a sled!!!! So what gives here??? I really feel Can Am is giving us the screw!!!! IMHO!!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
From what I understand from atvfrontier.com is that Can Am is now giving the 3 year warranty away with the bike. I really think Can Am screwed up here by not giving it to us people who waited over 6 months and commited to a pre-sale!!!!! Ski doo gives a jacket or second year engine coverage to it's customers who spring order a sled!!!! So what gives here??? I really feel Can Am is giving us the screw!!!! IMHO!!!

Well I guess I will have to call up my stealer, and see what warranty I have on it, as when I picked mine up I told him what ever just make sure that I have 3 years of coverage on it.
I have not heard back on it from him to this day.
So I have no idea what I have at all.

Wolf

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just bought my Renegade about 2 weeks ago. I'm calling the dealer tomorrow and if I don't get the warranty the machine is going back. I like the machine but I don't like being screwed.

·
Registered
33 Posts

;) I will try to fine the BRP site if you bring in this certificate BRP will give you an extra 6 months on top of the 3 year I will look for it.

Here it is the link http://www.can-am.brp.com/en-US/

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just called by dealer. He told me they sent their sales rep to brp headquarters to try and get the warranty extended. He also recommended that I should phone the complaint number under contacts on the webpage and complain. I am going to call and would like everyone else to as well, lets try and force them to extend the warranty.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just called by dealer. He told me they sent their sales rep to brp headquarters to try and get the warranty extended. He also recommended that I should phone the complaint number under contacts on the webpage and complain. I am going to call and would like everyone else to as well, lets try and force them to extend the warranty.
YEH go get em you shouldn't be any different than the outy owners, stick it to the MAN

If you read the white box it says
3 - YEAR
LIMITED WARRENTY
6 months BRP Limited Warranty PLUS
Additional 30Months B.E.S.T Coverage
On all new and unused adult QUEST, TRAXTER, OUTLANDER, AND RENEGADE MODELS

·
Registered
6 Posts
I called them and complained and explained my frustration with preordering and paying top dollar and being their beta tester for their new model and getting jipped on the warranty wasn't cool. She said it's only a 2 month promo to boost sales not sure if that is true or not. They understood my frustration but didn't offer to help me out in any way. I told her my warranty is half up and I have already had it in the shop 2 or 3 times and I would feel a lot more comfortable with the 3yr. My gade is at the dealer now I'll ask my dealer about it when I pick it up, the rally up and the broken outlander up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I called them and complained and explained my frustration with preordering and paying top dollar and being their beta tester for their new model and getting jipped on the warranty wasn't cool. She said it's only a 2 month promo to boost sales not sure if that is true or not. They understood my frustration but didn't offer to help me out in any way. I told her my warranty is half up and I have already had it in the shop 2 or 3 times and I would feel a lot more comfortable with the 3yr. My gade is at the dealer now I'll ask my dealer about it when I pick it up, the rally up and the broken outlander up.
Thats BULL S**T Then they should update the website at BRP

The link clearly says http://www.can-am.brp.com/en-US/

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got a card in the mail, size of a drivers lic, stating the 3 year coverage, I also got the 6 months added by using web site.... I think you all should receive a card!!!!! if not I'd bitxch!!!
When did you buy your renegade. Phoned today and was told same BS, it is a limited offer and will not be offered to previous purchases. I told them I was glad to see how well they stand behind their product!!!!!! Please continue posting what you guys are told.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What web page is that ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Talked to the dealer yesterday. She told me I should be getting the warranty cards in the mail. I bought my Renegade about 3 weeks or so ago. She said that because I didn't use their "Promotional Financing Program" and paid cash for the machine that I was eligible for the warranty. I don't think it should make any difference. What's fair is fair. Can Am is making a great comeback and their warranty is making a big difference to all the people I talk to. They shouldn't screw it up by alienating loyal buyers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.