Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: I HAVE TWO SETS OF STOCK OUTLANDER HANDLEBARS, THEY ARE OFF OF 800'S. I WILL SELL THEM FOR $30 SHIPPED IN U.S. THEY ARE IN GREAT CONDITION THEY BOTH HAVE GRIPS INTACT ON THEM. I REMOVED THEM BECAUSE DID NOT LIKE THE STOCK HEIGHT OF BARS. THEY ARE NOT BENT OR CRACKED. I WILL SHIP TO CANADA,PLEASE PM ME FOR SHIPPING COSTS. PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THNAK YOU!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to Can-Am Talk bigquad!

That seems a little steep for used BRP handle bars. I can think of two mid-grade bar makers that have aluminum MX bars for about 30 bucks. CR High Bend is almost identical to the BRP Outlander 800 bend...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Can-Am Talk bigquad!

That seems a little steep for used BRP handle bars. I can think of two mid-grade bar makers that have aluminum MX bars for about 30 bucks. CR High Bend is almost identical to the BRP Outlander 800 bend...
perhaps you are right, are you shopping or informing? if you are interested I will accept offers! thanks for the welcome! That did include the shipping costs also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.