Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any Texas Spyder Riders out there? If so, let's all get together and ride. I hope to get my Spyder in December.

TxSpyder

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Welcome TxSpyder, I added a Texas regional forum for you and other Texas Spyder riders

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are there any Texas Spyder Riders out there? If so, let's all get together and ride. I hope to get my Spyder in December.

TxSpyder
Yes there is.......I live in San Antonio and ride the Hill Country on my Triumph Rocket 111. Will sale soon to clear way for my spyder next May. I ordered in June so I wouldn't be so disappointed when the projected delivery dates pass by. Will post more information soon.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am in Dallas area and have a Spyder on order. Based on dealer information, I should get my delivery in November but then at this point who knows.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
I am in Dallas area and have a Spyder on order. Based on dealer information, I should get my delivery in November but then at this point who knows.
Where are you getting it from. You all have a drive either direction for a "authorized dealer in North America"

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
If the info I got this week continues to hold true and you are in the first 5 allocation from the dealer, you should be riding by next week. Getting a call from dealer very soon. Please keep us posted. If Arizona gets theirs after CA, we have a sold theory and Minnesota should be next, can't wait.

·
Registered
98 Posts
If the info I got this week continues to hold true and you are in the first 5 allocation from the dealer, you should be riding by next week. Getting a call from dealer very soon. Please keep us posted. If Arizona gets theirs after CA, we have a sold theory and Minnesota should be next, can't wait.
WOW, that is great news. Can't wait for the phone to ring with the good news. I wil update this post when I get a call.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I don't have one on order yet, as I won't be ready to ride for almost another year (health issues0

I'm waiting to get first hand reports on the possibility of a good hand brake conversion, as my right foot may not be able to work the brake as it currently is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts